Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The Seattle Film Awards announced their winners today

Best Actor : Leonardo DiCaprio :excited::excited: 

Jade

Tks for more pix , covers, and interview :)

Just think by tomorrow we'll have all the new Revenant premiere pix and vids to enjoy; great time to be a Leo fan :excited:

Apparently Leo is in London,  several Twitters sightings of him at Libertine club

Aaron ?@GymKardashian 2m2 minutes ago

Leonardo Dicaprio is at libertine, what a time to be alive Gem stone.png

Pippa ?@miss_mackers 41m41 minutes ago

Love a random Wednesday at work with @LeoDiCaprio at @WeAreLibertine Woman with bunny ears.pngCocktail glass.pngPerson raising both hands in celebration (medium light skin tone).png#LeonardoDiCaprio #ballin #london #party #wearelibertine

Lol__Dho_bigger.png London Mayfair Clubs ?@Mayfairclubspr 1h1 hour ago Paddington, London 

1. leonardo dicaprio in the building madnesssssssssFire.pngFire.pngFire.pngFire.pngFire.png @ Libertine 

Rachel Lee ?@rachelalee_ 39m39 minutes ago

leonardo dicaprio is at libertine, i just cant even 

pavel_aka_icemanThe life is rosy! Especially when Leonardo DiCaprio is in the building!!!
#wearelibertine #wednesdaynight #leonardodicaprio #london #best

MzLinz

Tks for cute Leo & Kate vid :heart:

Congratulations for Oscar nods for the Revenant as BP and     Leo,   ,  Tom Hardy, Inarritu,, ,  film editing ,  cinematography , sound editing,  sound mixing,  makeup, costume, production design,  visual effects  =  12 NOMINATIONS ALL TOTAL  = THE MOST OF ALL FILMS !!!!!!!!!!

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

thanks oxford

had a feeling that revenant will do really well during nominations when i noticed that many of the critics started going after it aggressively since a few days ago. i thought, wow, they could not even wait for the announcements.

strangely though, i  dread the next five weeks as all the negative campaigning will surely be aimed at the movie. actuallly, i findit odd that the focus of vitriol has been leo and not  inarrittu/revenant which i think is an indication of how people really think that all the interest in the movie is due to leo"s drawing power.

but whatever, what's important is to celebrate today! 

OT:

very sad for alan rickman.

^^Awesome Leo :clap:

So happy for The Revenant team. The movie got the most noms out of any other movie, Leo and Tom nominated together, happy Tom is finally getting some recognition he deserves! On the other noms happy Mad Max continues to get recognized, and I like Jennifer Lawrence but she def did NOT deserve a nom for Joy.

Thanks Ox. Barbie and Jade for some insta pics :chicken:  :chicken: I can't believe he went out partying last night and is still able to do these interviews so early in the morning!