Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Fash for more pics!

This is sweet...I hope leo somehow gets to see this :heart:

Little girl at Ronald McDonald House writes to Leonardo DiCaprio

One girl’s wish at the Southern Alberta Ronald McDonald House is generating a lot of buzz online.

Ten-year-old Kayleigh wrote to Leonardo DiCaprio as a shot in the dark, hoping they’d get a visit from her favourite Titanic movie star.

Her letter has now gone viral.

“He should come because it wouldn’t be so boring, and it would be fun, and people would want him there,” she tells 660News.

Kayleigh has a simple answer for what makes Leo so special.

“I’d like to see him because he acts so good,” she said.

One of her favourite movies is “The Man in the Iron Mask.”

Her big wish is that Leo will get her message and put a smile on the faces of the boys and girls staying inside the house.

http://www.660news.com/2014/08/11/little-girl-at-ronald-mcdonald-house-writes-to-leonardo-dicaprio/

post-42953-0-1446087484-46045_thumb.jpg

also off topic but RIP Robin Williams :cry: :cry: :cry: 

So last year's Oceana event took place in Laguna Beach. For this year all they seemed to have mention is that the event will be overlooking the Pacific Ocean, so I take it this year will be at Laguna Beach as well. I see that's where Dave is now.

Remember the episode of The Simpsons when Leo's name was used in the chalkboard gag. It was in reference to Inception.... that was so cool. Just remembered it again because someone posted the sweater of it. :p

image.jpg

Leonaardodicaaprio /instagram

Fash

I mentioned Homer cause he's the Dad/parent , and I was the child not paying attention ( confusing Simpsons with South Park ) in class , so he made me write lines on the chalkboard :p

Haven't read anything new about space flight

We know with Leo filming to almost March it won't be anytime soon :)

Did I mention I can't wait for Leo to begin filming again !!!

Re new pix , I was trying to see if you could see name of restaurant , but I couldn't find it , could you ??