Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leonardo Dicaprio Terrified By Ghostly Noises At Home

LEONARDO DiCaprio is considering selling up and fleeing his home as he suffers sleepless nights in the noisy property.

The Titanic actor is frequently awoken by eerie creaking sounds at his California mansion and has to get out of bed and check the windows and doors to reassure himself burglars are not on the premises.

He admits he has been left spooked by the ghost-like sounds and is now thinking about selling up and moving on.

In an interview on British Tv news show Lorraine, DiCaprio says, "(I've been scared) in my own house. My home makes weird noises at times and I have to get up in the middle of the night and check if there's somebody breaking in. It's like creaking or something - these weird ghost noises, but I don't believe in ghosts. It's like the wind or the way it was built."

Asked by interviewer Kate Garraway if he will move house to escape the problem, the actor answers, "That's a possibility."

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/leonardo-dicaprio-terrified-by-ghostly-noises-at-home_4017338

Leonardo DiCaprio: 'My mum insults me all day, she's the best'

Leonardo DiCaprio has said he may be a Hollywood star but that doesn't stop his mother from "insulting" him all day long.

The Wolf Of Wall Street hearrthrob spoke about his close relationship with mum Irmelin during an interview aired on ITV's Lorraine on Friday morning (10 January).

Leo said: "My friends make me laugh, my mother makes me laugh. They are just constantly ragging on me, constantly making fun of me.

"My mother says I should lay bricks or something like that to do something with my hands as I haven't been doing any manual labour. My mother is insulting me all day long, she's the best."

Wolf was number 1 at the box office again on Thursday. :)

1 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET
Paramount

$1,469,075

-10.6% / $575
$69,586,551 / 16

2 AMERICAN HUSTLE
Sony / Columbia

$1,208,601

-6.7% / $480
$92,962,928 / 28

3 THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG
Warner Bros.

$1,104,187

-5.7% / $296
$234,204,435 / 28

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?sortdate=2014-01-08&p=.htm

Margot Robbie could 'drink DiCaprio under the table'

Margot Robbie says she could drink Leonardo DiCaprio under the table.

The 'Wolf of Wall Street' actress formed a close bond with the 39-year-old actor on the movie but wasn't impressed by any of her male co-stars' partying skills off set.

Speaking at the UK premiere of the new film at the Odeon in London's Leicester Square on Thursday night (09.01.14), the 23-year-old star exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "I'm an Aussie. Are you kidding me? I can drink any of them under the table. Any of them, absolutely."

She added: "It was a bit of a boys' club, it was a bit of a wolf pack, but I like that. It was fun to have a million older brothers around me. They kind of took me under their wing, it was very nice.

"It was very much a fun, liberated atmosphere on set. It was like one long party."

The blonde beauty loved working with the 'Titanic' heartthrob but insisted there was nothing romantic about filming their sex scene in the movie.

She says: "It was daunting leading up to it, but it all just became very technical on the day and it was just about getting the job done. There's very limited time to shoot things like that on a set - the sooner I got it done, the sooner I could put my clothes back on."

Robbie was joined at the red carpet screening by her co-stars DiCaprio and Jonah Hill, director Terry Gilliam, model Amy Willerton, 'Dancing On Ice' judges Jason Gardiner and Ashley Roberts, model Daisy Lowe, socialite Peaches Geldof and Irish actor Robert Sheehan.

Some more NBR pix

Kat

Tks for Leo/house/noise's article :)

I wonder if those comments were made on Lorraine show

Fash

Tks for Leo's comments about Mom from Lorraine :)

They are from the morning show I posted a link to the other day that announced Leo was due to be on this Friday.

Unfortunately their video link to the show doesn't play in my area

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/lorraine

Leolover

Tks for great box office news for Wolf :)

Calibi

Tks for Margot/drinking article :)

MC9999329.jpg MC9999330.jpg MC9999333.jpg

Some pics with fans (my favorites alongside the ones with Margot... they are SO hot together  :woot:)...

34d6932c7a2111e3aec5128fd569807c_8.jpg Bdjyl9_AIUAAo_Qwx.jpg_large.jpg Bdjyogo_IMAAISyx.jpg_large.jpg Bdkhe6_CUAALAEQ.jpg_large.jpg Bdk_Na_Pi_IEAAv_Kfu.jpg_large.jpg Bdk_PTLw_CMAE09x9.jpg_large.jpg Bdk_Qduj_Ic_AME0l_G.jpg_large.jpg Bdk_V4v_Ig_AEA4_Ok.jpg_large.jpg Bdkxdj_XIEAAW4j_X.jpg_large.jpg Bdk_Y33_HIAAAPu_EE.jpg_large.jpg Bdk_Yakg_CAAEX6_FX.jpg_large.jpg Bdky_Bw_LCc_AA67ou.jpg_large.jpg Bdk_Zr6_UCYAADa_Vj.jpg_large.jpg Bdlsyb_XIMAASOv2.jpg_large.jpg Bdod_N8u_IIAAFCgr.jpg_large.jpg e5ad1c88795a11e3a76612eca39b772b_8.jpg eb47544a798e11e3817b0a5cc91d3fd3_8.jpg

Loved the gray suit (you are right Kat and Barbie :thumbsup:), style A+, he was amazing with the fans :heart:.

Some instagram pix from reporters who Leo gave interviews to while in London

The male reporter was asked by a another reporter why he didn't do his own recording , and he told him that his female friend wasn't about to let him go interview Leo without taking her along ; I agree !!! :p

Justin Rowlatt ‏@EthicalMan 10h

@FaerieVin @BBCBusiness @BBCNews That is my esteemed colleague Kent Di Pinto, there is no way she was not coming to the interview

bbc.jpg BBC2014.jpg BdnRr10CIAAHVUr.jpg

Thank you so much for all the wonderful videos and clips ladies! His hair is getting so long! I love promotion and award season lol! His appearance on Ellen was awesome. He's so charming isn't he ladies? ;-) I saw the movie again today, and loved it even more the second time around. His performance is incredible!!! I really hope he walks away with that Golden Globe on Sunday because he sure does deserve it!!!