Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This thread moves so fast! I have not been able to read all the comments, so I'm sorry if I skipped responding to someone! I have to still push what I said in my original post about who should be cast as Nadine; Amber Heard!!! 'Shine, yes I did watch Amber in the Rum Diary! She is so gorgeous, I could not look away. Her acting isn't superb, but it really is good enough. She played the role of a millionare's tropy wife Quite well, essentially she'd be playing a similar character if cast as Nadine. You don't have to be Meryl Streep to pull it off, you just have to be good enough- There are so many characters in Belfort's autobiography, that Nadine really will just have to be the every man's sexual fantasy...sex on a stick, charming, character. She would not be one of the main characters, at least not in the style that I believe Scorsese would direct it. I think Amber played her role so well in the Rum Diary, she really has the elegance, charm, and blonde bombshell look all in one. Charlize is one of my favorite girls, but Nadine was in her early 20s... I think Amber would be so suited. Let's see who Scorsese goes with! I've also heard the theories about Lawrence playing Nadine. Personally, I think Lawrence can be quite beautiful (although she does not make that her focus--WHICH I LOVE ABOUT HER BTW) but I don't know if I see her being naturally charismatic and sexual enough. But hey, who knows? She could surprise me. I still gotta stick with Amber.

Thanks for all the photos of Leo :wub:

Agreed on amber cherrybomb! 100% But this is killing me though, I am so curious as to scorsese will cast!

Also thanks girls for all the various gifs (love the django ones, I could watch those all day :drool: ) and vids, and pics!

I hadn't seen that babysitting nvid before, never new that about him :)