Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^May of this year? I remember him hanging with Gerard Butler leaving some play back in may, but not Hugh. No doubt they already knew eachother, it even said in the article they already knew eachother. But I think you may be thinking of Gerard in may. Unless I'm wrong! :idk:

I remember the Gerard sightings and pics in May but it wasn't him in the pic i'm thinking of. But thanks for your answer!! :flower:

It was a twitter pic and the guy with Leo had his shirt off. It was around the time Leo took Ruby to the park.

It was posted in this forum... I'll go do a search for it because now it's going to bug me lol :laugh:

Ok here's the pic i'm talking about :)

post-52055-0-1446088971-20012_thumb.jpg

and here's the article saying it's Hugh Jackman I think... because the article is a bit hard to understand . Doesn't really look like Hugh though what can you guys make out of this?

http://blogywoodland.blogspot.com/2011/05/...io-et-hugh.html

Yes, it's Hugh :drool:. I remember this photo. He's a cute and I loved everything he said about Leo. What a lucky guy... watch the filming of some scenes of Leo, how I wanted an opportunity like this.

Hi Nanda :hug:

Oh cool, thanks!!

Yes lucky Hugh indeed :p Nice of him to speak out about Leo with such lovely comments!

HIIII, Fash :hug:.

Wow, I was so excited about the possibility of a break from filming in Sydney... I cannot stand to be without pics. The paps make decided to leave Leo enjoy the city... that's the only explanation that I find why we're no new photos.

I knowwwwwww :cry: It's been so long without pics... not even sightings. Sooner or later the tables will turn and we'll get a bunch of sightings and pics at one time... here's hoping that happens soon. Hell just one pic i'll appreciate :p

love your avi Nanda ! Great choice... love that sexy stare he's got going on :heart:

I knowwwwwww :cry: It's been so long without pics... not even sightings. Sooner or later the tables will turn and we'll get a bunch of sightings and pics at one time... here's hoping that happens soon. Hell just one pic i'll appreciate :p

love your avi Nanda ! Great choice... love that sexy stare he's got going on :heart:

Tks fash. I love this pic, his stare kills me... BTW, everything about him drives me crazy :laugh:.

Hmm...

@JayReece Joshua

The guy is the baseball cap is Leonardo DiCaprio.Just chilling with his iPad talking to important people. No joke. #485

post-52055-1317344183_thumb.jpg

oh, thanks Nanda. And we can see his body guard.

Ya, Barbie. Someone out there heard us... thanks God. Unfortunately he doesn't shows his beautiful face, but it's something. :laugh:

I wanted so much to know with who he's talking :whistle:.

Jade MacRae

@therealjademac Jade MacRae

Spotted; Leonardo dicaprio checking out @ceciherbert. Yep.

@ceciherbert Ceci Herbert

“@therealjademac: Spotted; Leonardo dicaprio checking out @ceciherbert. Yep.” he totally was.

from the cinema journalist Ana Maria Bahiana talking about awards season. google translator:

newly-gold season started, I suspect, will really get momentum with the debut of J. Edgar in early November, if Clint Eastwood and Dustin Lance Black to keep their promises to turn upside down an iconic figure and his beloved institution untouched, the FBI.

thanks for the tweets Nanda.

from the cinema journalist Ana Maria Bahiana talking about awards season. google translator:

newly-gold season started, I suspect, will really get momentum with the debut of J. Edgar in early November, if Clint Eastwood and Dustin Lance Black to keep their promises to turn upside down an iconic figure and his beloved institution untouched, the FBI.

thanks for the tweets Nanda.

Tks, Barbie. I always read her blog, it's pretty cool. She follows Leo on twitter.

Shout out to Leonardo Dicaprio dating Blake Lively.. You guys can go ahead and take over the world now #nocontest
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Call me crazy but somethings telling me in the next couple years Leo will have a kid. :p Might just be wishful thinking but I just feel if he's ever going to have a kid it'll happen relatively soon. He's at the age where he's still young enough to enjoy his kids for a long time and keep up with them but I do feel men have a biological clock too... not as overt as their female counterparts but its still there.

But blah blah blah i'll just stop my rambling and let what's meant to be be :p Plus I know we've talked about this to its entirety before lol