Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I'am with you on this wijn: I would be so happy to pick up a dvd that says 'starring Academy Award winner Leonardo DiCaprio'

Oh wait, this can happen for me here in Brazil because J.Edgar (hopefully Leo will win the Oscar) will be released here in january of 2012, so it took some months to come in dvd and the Oscars already have past, so than I will happily rent J.Edgar and hopefully there will be that famous phrase: 'starring Academy Award winner Leonardo DiCaprio'

I would be so glad for him, serious! Now I was thinking what would be you reaction if Leo win the Oscar next year? Like Natalie Portman saiyng: And the Oscar goes to... LEONARDO DICAPRIO!

Gosh, I think first I would shout and than I would become speechless and would cry a river, my heart would jump inside me, I think I would go so crazy... :p :rofl::rofl::laugh::clap::ddr::woot: :chicken:

and how about you?

agree Barbie! :ddr:

I will be so so excited,that maybe I shout with whole of my voice, and after that I may get arrested :laugh: cuz when there's Oscars,it's midnight in Tbilisi!

and that sound really great :ddr: :dance:

dvd that says 'starring Academy Award winner Leonardo DiCaprio'

great gifs fro our expression,wijn! :thumbsup:

sick: I think the J.Edgar promotion will start in september because mostly of the movies promotion start 1 month before the movie open in the theaters, for example: Shutter Island open in march of 2010 and they started to promote in february, that's why I think this.

haha, funny and happy gifs wijn!

sick: I think the J.Edgar promotion will start in september because mostly of the movies promotion start 1 month before the movie open in the theaters, for example: Shutter Island open in march of 2010 and they started to promote in february, that's why I think this.

I think you are thinking Brazil time or something because Shutter Island opened in Febuary here in the U.S.

I don't think he'll start promotion as early as September. Perhaps some magazine covers and interviews may start coming out in late September, but actual premieres and other stuff won't come and start happening until October.

Oh and to answer your question on how I'll act if he wins, I'll be doing this. In this order.

:dance: :o :clap:

Hello girls!!! :wave:

First of all....."Clint where the hell is this Teaser?!" :war: :lullaby: :jimmy: :beating:

Okie,returning to normal 3,2,1....if Leo wins a Oscar I would be astonished and then I would become teary eyed like this... :cry: ,and then I would finally start crying like this... :cry2:

We need to be prepared for our big party girls,so we can celebrate his achievement. :clap:

And then...we will need to be prepared again for more Academy Awards!! :hell yea!:

^I'm not getting my hopes up too much though because I don't want to get disapointed :( Because there are other actors who are getting buzz also so we have to not get too worked up! :p

C'mon Kat!!! Let's celebrate!!! :laugh: Let's be positive,who knows!! :)

^I'm not getting my hopes up too much though because I don't want to get disapointed :( Because there are other actors who are getting buzz also so we have to not get too worked up! :p

C'mon Kat!!! Let's celebrate!!! :laugh: Let's be positive,who knows!! :)

Yeah I'm just saying that its best to expect the worst so if the good does happen your plesently surprised! :)

Oh and also I'm leaving for a day or so again. Feel free to PM me stuff to talk about when I get back ;) Hope theres cool stuff when I come back! (hoover trailer, hoover trailer, :ninja: )

Thanks oxford, sick, aomg, joujou, halo, pami, solange, barbie, I am eden, wijn (sorry if I forgot someone :blush: ) for all news, photos and tweets... these tweets are always so interesting.

I found more delusional people than those on JJ!!!: rofl.gif rofl.gif

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f15/truth-abo...82/index13.html

''Someone 'incognito' know's Leo's black NYC girl dry.gif ''

I went in this site to read some threads, wijn. It's really funny how those people are crazy. I thought it was impossible to have people crazier than those of JJ, but you showed that I was wrong (although I think some people who post in that forum post JJ too). They were discussing something as Leo doesn't appear in the media with black women... what idiocy! And it's amazing how these people say they don't care, while care enough to create a forum to discuss the issue (Leo / Blake).

Thanks for posting, I laugh too much.

I would be so glad for him, serious! Now I was thinking what would be you reaction if Leo win the Oscar next year? Like Natalie Portman saiyng: And the Oscar goes to... LEONARDO DICAPRIO!

Gosh, I think first I would shout and than I would become speechless and would cry a river, my heart would jump inside me, I think I would go so crazy... tongue.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif laugh.gif make it clap.gif ddr.gif woot.gif chicker.gif

and how about you?

Hey, barbie. When Natalie announce Leo as the winner of Oscar I think I'll run out of words... and then I go scream a lot :chicken: :hell yea!: :nicole: :hell yea!: :clap: (it will be late here in Brazil, but I'm not going to restrain myself :blush: ) and cry too, of course. I think on speech :actor: Leo will thank the Scorsese... I've been thinking about it a while ago. Martin gave great opportunities to Leo and and I think he will not fail to thank. As I'm looking forward to this award... first has to be indicated, of course. But I'm counting on it, how all of you.

We hope you come back soon, kat :grouphug:. Have a good time :wave: .

Leo shopping at Young Designers' marketing event in NYC

post-52324-0-1446088616-22238_thumb.jpg

projectchane project chane

Just sold an I LOVE CHEESE to LEONARDO DiCAPRIO at NYC shop

54 minutes ago

Link showing the tshirt Leo bought

http://www.chane.com/shop/modsushi/images/i-heart-cheese.jpg

http://twitter.com/#!/projectchane

newyorkcouture newyorkcouture

Hi Leonardo DiCaprio was just here at the Young Designers Market!! There's not a SINGLE movie of his I don't like!!

http://twitter.com/#!/newyorkcouture

Kat

Have a good time while you're away :)

Thanks for link, Leo has for sure dated and continues to date some very attractive women, but then he is himself a very attractive man ! :thumbsup:

Jou

In response to your statement below :

I have read the script and agree that Leo's character dominates the 2nd half of "Django" , or as I like to call it the screenwriter saving the best for last :)

I haven't read the script (someone is offering it on IMDb), but from the descriptions of those who have it sounds like Calvin Candie dominates the second half of the movie.

Solange and Jou

I agree (Y)

I'm with you, solange ;why give them attention

Leo shopping at Young Designers' marketing event in NYC

post-52646-0-1446088617-09668_thumb.jpg

projectchane project chane

Just sold an I LOVE CHEESE to LEONARDO DiCAPRIO at NYC shop

54 minutes ago

Link showing the tshirt Leo bought

http://www.chane.com/shop/modsushi/images/i-heart-cheese.jpg

http://twitter.com/#!/projectchane

newyorkcouture newyorkcouture

Hi Leonardo DiCaprio was just here at the Young Designers Market!! There's not a SINGLE movie of his I don't like!!

http://twitter.com/#!/newyorkcouture

Kat

Have a good time while you're away :)

Thanks for link, Leo has for sure dated and continues to date some very attractive women, but then he is himself a very attractive man ! :thumbsup:

Jou

In response to your statement below :

I have read the script and agree that Leo's character dominates the 2nd half of "Django" , or as I like to call it the screenwriter saving the best for last :)

I haven't read the script (someone is offering it on IMDb), but from the descriptions of those who have it sounds like Calvin Candie dominates the second half of the movie.

Solange and Jou

I agree (Y)

I'm with you, solange ;why give them attention

Wow!! Tks Oxford!! Look at Leo's short!!! I love this man! :laugh:

Another NY sighting
hejwl jeanette liang ♪ ♫

Spotted: Leonardo DiCaprio in Soho. Observation: he looks good (really good) but kind of walks funny. Ha.

4 minutes ago

LOL!