Bellazon

Football

goose

They'll occupy their position as quarter-finalists, at least until Sven leaves.

:yes:

especially without a 100% Rooney

and last but not least SOCCEROOS 1-0 Greece! Hiddink is the best :dance: :hell yea!:

I have a feeling Australia will make it at least to the second round of the WC :)

especially with Hiddink there

I can't believe Shevschenko is leaving AC...how can one compare Chelsea and AC?!

One is a glorified team of greedy players who don't gel together, the other is a football club who have, and will, always be a super-class side.

:(

I can't believe Shevschenko is leaving AC...how can one compare Chelsea and AC?!

One is a glorified team of greedy players who don't gel together, the other is a football club who have, and will, always be a super-class side.

Well said :)

He's leaving because his wife wants to move to an english speaking country :angry:

He's leaving because his wife wants to move to an english speaking country :angry:

Thanks. ;)

But...is that really true? If so, then the wife is just about to ruin her husband's career...he'll probably only start 50% of the games at Chelsea.

Wasted talent! :cry:

Edited by Bouazizi

Are you serious? He's married to an American model, isn't he?

Moratti is not THAT stupid to give Adri to AC.

He'll go to Madrid..

Hey he gave us Pirlo and Seedorf for a bag of balls :p

One good reason too why he won't go to AC.. Adri and Gila cannot play together.. we saw that @ Parma.

Inter are actually making good signings. scary :| :p

Sheva is going to Chelsea :yuckky: So this is how they play Monopoly in Russia <_< Hopefully AC get some good cash and players from this swap. They'll be able to buy quite a few Juve players :o

Are you serious? He's married to an American model, isn't he?

Ya it's true, at least that is the reason he is giving :idk:

And ya she is an american model who was dating Burlesoni's son, and than left him for Sheva, or it's what I here <_<

Moratti is not THAT stupid to give Adri to AC.

He'll go to Madrid..

Hey he gave us Pirlo and Seedorf for a bag of balls :p

One good reason too why he won't go to AC.. Adri and Gila cannot play together.. we saw that @ Parma.

I don't think he'd go to Milan either, personally I'd get Cassano to replace Sheva ;)

They have to sign a striker that can play with Adriano, I'm hearing they want to sign RVN, but I don't see them working well together :( :idk:

And they are going to have to chose between Veron and Adriano, as simply do not like each other :(

They have to sign a striker that can play with Adriano, I'm hearing they want to sign RVN, but I don't see them working well together :( :idk:

And they are going to have to chose between Veron and Adriano, as simply do not like each other :(

That's just an excuse for Adri to leave.. to win it's not necessary to like each other.. they are professionals.

Some players in the '89 Inter (our last championship) didn't like each other and they still made a record braking season and won the title.

They get paid to play.. once you are in that field the only thing that matters is the team.