Bellazon

Football

goose

Who is Paul Anderson?

A 17 y.o. right-winger we bought from Tranmere or Hull, if I remember correctly.

We had to swap John Welsh, an England U-21 captain, for him :o

At first I was sceptical, but after watching him play for the reserves, he looks quite good (Y) He plays with players a few years older than him on average, and he puts them to shame :chicken:

He has great pace, trickery and is willing to take defenders on. He's got a nice cross and can use both feet as well. We just have to bulk him up a bit more and improve the mental and tactical aspects of his game.

He sounds like a good right winger :)

Isn't that exactlly what Liverpool needs? Did Liverpool realese some of there youngsters today?

Milan signed Favalli yesterday :(

The answer to rejuvenate Milan's defence is to sign a 34 year old :whistle:

Inter signed Dacourt :laugh:

So far a 2 great signings for the Milan clubs :whistle:

:persuazn:

Well, I guess that's still considered young in Milan :rofl:

Hey... Dacourt is 32! Very young! :p

Milan signed Favalli yesterday :(

The answer to rejuvenate Milan's defence is to sign a 34 year old :whistle:

Inter signed Dacourt :laugh:

So far a 2 great signings for the Milan clubs :whistle:

:persuazn:

Well, I guess that's still considered young in Milan :rofl:

Hey... Dacourt is 32! Very young! :p

:laugh:

I thought Moratti was only bringing in Italian players this offseason :ninja:

18/5/2006 Italy, dulls the Trapattoni hypothesis For the Figc the first idea was Ancelotti Giovanni Trapattoni ct of Italy to the World-wide ones in Germany. It seems a fantascientifica hypothesis, but, "second Free", he could become soon of the present time if Marcello Lippi came directly been involved in the surveying that is upsetting Italian soccer. The Figc would be in such case forced to a ribaltone. Between the papabili also Carl Ancelotti, that he knows well, in order to have trains them to you, many of the blue players. The adventure on the park bench of the National one of the Trap could is not concluded with the debacle to the Europeans in Portugal. The Federation, second brought back how much from "the Free" daily paper, sondato the possibility to recall the former ones ct for next the World-wide ones, in the case surveying on the case "Gea" aggravated the position of Marcello Lippi, making it to end in the registry of inquires to you. According to the pm roman, in fact, Luciano Moggi "would have affected in determining way the convocazioni in blue of Marcello Lippi, generating in c.t. a favorable predisposition towards the players it signals to you from Moggi and it sponsors Gea to you". The ct it will come felt, like informed person of the facts, friday from the magistrates, that they will ask explanations and try to understand if effectively us they have been decisive pressures. The hypothesis of the ribaltone is, however, still enough remote, but surveyings are evolvendo with one sure rapidity, also in order to allow the sport justice to make its course with rather short times, also seen the expirations of the Uefa. The innovationes are not excluded and an eventual warning of guarantee for Lippi would force the Figc to change, if not other for a issue of image in the comparisons in the comparisons of the rest of the world of the football. The "preferred one" from the Federation would be Carl Ancelotti. Technician of indiscussa international experience, knows very well, in order to have trained Juventus and Milan, many of the 23 World-wide blueta, but to its sfavore places the fact to have entered, seppur in way of all the marginal one, the inquiry. The alternative number 1, before the Kind inner solution, is therefore that one that leads to Trapattoni. For the technician of Cusano Milanino the call in extremis on the blue park bench rapresenterebbe an occasion of redeems insperata and only, although in order to pick it to the Trap flight it would have before to resolve a litigation opened with the Stoccarda, than prevents it to accept :drool: :drool: :drool:

Did you read the Henry's comment after match?Its totally immature...And In the first goal there was no faul...

:yes:

and he's not even going to be fined or suspended <_<

That was a total dive by Eboue, but to be fair, the first time I saw it I thought it was a foul :(

Who is Paul Anderson?

A 17 y.o. right-winger we bought from Tranmere or Hull, if I remember correctly.

We had to swap John Welsh, an England U-21 captain, for him :o

At first I was sceptical, but after watching him play for the reserves, he looks quite good (Y) He plays with players a few years older than him on average, and he puts them to shame :chicken:

He has great pace, trickery and is willing to take defenders on. He's got a nice cross and can use both feet as well. We just have to bulk him up a bit more and improve the mental and tactical aspects of his game.

He sounds like a good right winger :)

Isn't that exactlly what Liverpool needs? Did Liverpool realese some of there youngsters today?

He's too small, he'd just get pushed out of the game if we played him now. He's also got some roaming issues. Sometimes he's near the line, sometimes he wanders into the centre :( Well, he's pretty good for now, but I wouldn't expect too much of him :/

Did we release youngsters? :idk:

Did you read the Henry's comment after match?Its totally immature...And In the first goal there was no faul...

He needs to grow up. I really hope he stays where he is and Barca keep Eto'o.

Henry is staying at Arsenal :)