Bellazon

Football

goose

man that sucks. I never knew you could lose in Turkey :ninja:

that was the case in the good old days. now we can't even win at home. :(

omg arsenal tho...same story, quite literally.

lost at home 1-0 to a relegation-battling side. also working for that CL spot.

:blink:

man that sucks. I never knew you could lose in Turkey :ninja:

that was the case in the good old days. now we can't even win at home. :(

omg arsenal tho...same story, quite literally.

lost at home 1-0 to a relegation-battling side. also working for that CL spot.

:blink:

Quick! start supporting Bolton :rofl:

I saw the goal by Zamora against Arsenal :clap: but apparently you guys had 28 shots and 13 corners. I didn't watch the game but that just sounds like inability to score :no:

Quick! start supporting Bolton :rofl:

I saw the goal by Zamora against Arsenal :clap: but apparently you guys had 28 shots and 13 corners. I didn't watch the game but that just sounds like inability to score :no:

lol. :D

ooooh man, talk about chances! hit the post probably three times, made so many attacks, created so many opportunities - but nobody could score! the keeper was on TOP form as well, woah. he saved a 100% in the last minute.

it just wasn't arsenal's day. :(

and in footballing terms, wasn't my weekend! :D

ooooh man, talk about chances! hit the post probably three times, made so many attacks, created so many opportunities - but nobody could score! the keeper was on TOP form as well, woah. he saved a 100% in the last minute.

it just wasn't arsenal's day. :(

and in footballing terms, wasn't my weekend! :D

Well, missing Henry and van Persie does that to a strike force. It's not like you have Pires or Ljungberg to rely upon anymore either :no: Hleb and Rosicky rarely shoot and Adebayor is good but I guess he can't score much either :/

I hate it when all your teams lose in the one week :( Valencia lost as well <_< Now Zaragoza are above us and Sevilla and Madrid are yet to play :ninja:

I thought you supported Chelsea :ninja: My mistake...

Chelsea? Now that'd probably be a lot more fun. The only Premiership team for me is Aston Villa and that brings with it nothing but shame and indignation. But three points yesterday!

Well someone wandered in here as a Chelsea supporter recently :idk: I like Villa though. I rate O'Neill as a manager and I think given some time and cash they'll be in the hunt next season. At the same time Bolton, Everton, Newcastle and Portsmouth will be improving as well which will make things very exciting :woot: Liverpool won't be improving...I mean Voronin...seriously...like what the hell is Rafa thinking?

Randy Lerner and Martin O'Neill are a combination that in spite of another difficult season, the supporters are fully behind. We have some pretty good young players but they've had to play more games than we'd have liked because our squad is so small. I'm pretty sure we'll be back in the top ten next season, maybe pushing for Europe.

I'm not sure why Liverpool wanted Voronin. I'm guessing they're getting rid of Bellamy.

He aint Berbatov, that's for sure!

How I wish we had a Berbatov :(

Have some trust in Rafa! :persuazn: He's a brilliant manager. :yes:

It's not that I don't trust him as a manager, I just don't trust his transfers and scouting network. Half the time he misjudges the player and also he's a miserly man; he'd rather buy cheap than splash out a little more for quality. The first person on his transfer list is great but options 2, 3, 4, 5 are normally mediocre. Simao or Gonzalez? Joaquin or Pennant? Alves or Arbeloa? Voronin, do we need him? No, he brings nothing to our squad. What we are after is a 20 goal striker that can put away our chances because we create a lot.

Let's face it, to take Liverpool up to the likes of the Chelsea's and Manyoo's (and Arsenal too once they mature fully) we need quality not quantity. Which one of Rafa's signings would make it into the the sides of any of those clubs? Alonso and Mascherano for sure. Maybe Sissoko, Kuijt and Agger. Don't get me wrong, I like Crouch, Bellamy, Arbeloa, Aurelio and Garcia - absolutely love them to bits - but at the end of the day, do you see them in the Chelsea or Manyoo starting XI? I don't think so :no: We have the money now and it's about getting the first name on the transfer list, not settling for second best.

I think Garcia has what it takes to succeed at any top club, when used in the right way. :yes:

He's a big game player, a potential match-winner but he's not consistent. He's as spectacular as he is frustrating and that's why he won't make it into any top sides :no: He does deserve a bit of credit though. Like Ronaldo, he's starting to learn to release the ball and play it simple rather than try to dribble around the whole team every time :)