Bellazon

Football

goose

but you said you were all for Liverpool :cry: Why would you go for Manyoo over... over... over anyone? :o

What's wrong with Roma? :idk: I watched highlights from the match and they played some fine fine football :yes: I loved how they broke at pace but still kept their shape and they stroked the ball around effortlessly through the centre from what I saw :clap:

i thought Rooney's goal was average really. the build up was better, but the media coverage made it seem like it was the best goal ever.

personally, i thought Roma's goals were better and they attacked at will. it was quite amazing to watch, just how they could conjure up an attack at any point.

reminded me of Gala of the late 90s....ahhhh.... :whistle:

i thought Rooney's goal was average really. the build up was better, but the media coverage made it seem like it was the best goal ever.

personally, i thought Roma's goals were better and they attacked at will. it was quite amazing to watch, just how they could conjure up an attack at any point.

reminded me of Gala of the late 90s....ahhhh.... :whistle:

The English media tends to hype a lot of things up. You should be used to it by now :p He was really cool and composed but that's typical Rooney anyway... no point making a big fuss out of it. I watched the highlights but it was really entertaining to watch Roma attack. I think I'll need to watch that match and see how Roma play...I don't think I've seen them play much this year :ninja:

How are Gala going now? :)

The English media tends to hype a lot of things up. You should be used to it by now :p He was really cool and composed but that's typical Rooney anyway... no point making a big fuss out of it. I watched the highlights but it was really entertaining to watch Roma attack. I think I'll need to watch that match and see how Roma play...I don't think I've seen them play much this year :ninja:

How are Gala going now? :)

haha true - they do tend to hype thing. like alllll the time!

yeah i havent really seen much of them this season, in fact i've just about kept up to date with their performance in the CL.

but i'm not sure, i'm certainly not ruling them out at this stage; 2-1 isn't a bad result.

ah, Gala! they're still in third place, three points behind Besiktas and currently still out of next season's CL spot. our away performance has been HORRID this season! that's really what's let us down.

i'm hoping that we win all our next games, and the others slip up. but i'm not toooooo optimistic. :(

haha true - they do tend to hype thing. like alllll the time!

yeah i havent really seen much of them this season, in fact i've just about kept up to date with their performance in the CL.

but i'm not sure, i'm certainly not ruling them out at this stage; 2-1 isn't a bad result.

ah, Gala! they're still in third place, three points behind Besiktas and currently still out of next season's CL spot. our away performance has been HORRID this season! that's really what's let us down.

i'm hoping that we win all our next games, and the others slip up. but i'm not toooooo optimistic. :(

Kind of like our season as well. Our away form has killed us as well :no: I hope Gala improve. It'd be good to see them in the CL again :)

You have to keep being optimistic. Walk on, Waaaalk Oooooooooooooon :hell yea!:

I watched Roma beat up on Manchester :hehe: :p

Decent game. Some of those Ronaldo runs were pretty impressive. :blink:

:yes: He's become quite the player this season. If he continues improving he'll be great...as long as he can get rid of the diving. He has it all technically and physically. He just needs to develop his game a bit but he's not as selfish anymore which is a great thing for the team as a whole.

theyre actually showing them on espn2 now :laugh:

I used to play when I was real little. Im not bad, even though I never play anymore.

yes...watch more :shifty: become addicted :nicole:

Why don't you play anymore? You should start playing again :yes:

Roma will win the CL :gocho:

Whoever wins between Roma and Manyoo will definitely have a great chance of winning the CL... but I'm still hoping either Valencia or Liverpool win :woot: