Bellazon

Football

goose

I remembered the last meeting when it was Pirlo! Pirlo! :laugh: Was it a good match?

Gerrard! Gerrard! I hate England but notice what happens when Lampard isn't playing and Gerrard is in the centre of the park *ignores evidence to contrary* :ninja:

Actually, the Gerrad-Lampard question should be a no-brainer. Gerrard every day of the week. Lampard doesn't thrive when he is lacking his Chelsea supporting cast.

Actually, the Gerrad-Lampard question should be a no-brainer. Gerrard every day of the week. Lampard doesn't thrive when he is lacking his Chelsea supporting cast.

To be fair, he was a better player in the England shirt than Gerrard prior to the World Cup, but since then he's been fizzing all his opportunities for some reason :confused: :idk: Also, Gerrard shined...but against Andorra? That's like when Chelsea fans were worshipping Sheva for scoring a brace against Wycombe :ninja: But if you asked me who I'd pick, I'd probably have to agree with you...out of support more than reason :ermm: The best thing about Guus was that even if he had a great midfield, he never played all his cards on the table. He would always keep and ace or two up his sleeve. McClaren should pay more attention :yes: :whistle:

Toni, Toni! :gocho:

From what I read, Italy pretty much controlled the game. I wasn't able to watch it live, but I recorded it. I'll watch it this weekend if I have time and tell you guys about it. :)

Please :) I saw the goals but that's about it :(

I'd take the job! :D

This reminds me of that guy who offered his services as a premiership manager to Middlesbrough (I think). He had never managed a team for real,

but he gave he put his experience in football manager in his resume instead. :p

That was hella funny! But the response from the Boro board was even better :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Who would be insane enough to take on England? You just need a strong leader I guess. The English squad needs a bit of organisation about it and someone who commands respect - no one has ever had the guts to drop a big name. They've got bags of potential though but its all going to waste.

To be fair, he was a better player in the England shirt than Gerrard prior to the World Cup, but since then he's been fizzing all his opportunities for some reason :confused: :idk: Also, Gerrard shined...but against Andorra? That's like when Chelsea fans were worshipping Sheva for scoring a brace against Wycombe :ninja: But if you asked me who I'd pick, I'd probably have to agree with you...out of support more than reason :ermm: The best thing about Guus was that even if he had a great midfield, he never played all his cards on the table. He would always keep and ace or two up his sleeve. McClaren should pay more attention :yes: :whistle:

Too bad McClaren is clueless.

Wasn't part of the problem that they had Gerrard playing out of position most of the time, to allow Lampard to play his own position? I believe Stevie G is a lot less effective on the left wing than in a more central position, hence why he couldn't reproduce his Liverpool form a lot of time while playing for the Three Lions.

Wasn't part of the problem that they had Gerrard playing out of position most of the time, to allow Lampard to play his own position? I believe Stevie G is a lot less effective on the left wing than in a more central position, hence why he couldn't reproduce his Liverpool form a lot of time while playing for the Three Lions.

I seriously can't remember :idk: To my memory, the position has only been a problem since Stevie started playing right wing for us. I think they tried to pair them together at first and that didn't work but Eriksson persisted with it before moving Stevie out of position. Stevie has rarely played well for England though :/ He's either been injured or mediocre like the rest of the players, centre mid or not...

I seriously can't remember :idk: To my memory, the position has only been a problem since Stevie started playing right wing for us. I think they tried to pair them together at first and that didn't work but Eriksson persisted with it before moving Stevie out of position. Stevie has rarely played well for England though :/ He's either been injured or mediocre like the rest of the players, centre mid or not...

and that so Not Steven Gerrard. (i mean come on, he's a world class dude.) i hate it that he cant play as well as he does for his premiership club.

He hasn't been playing very well this season anyway :/ but neither has anyone else but Manyoo :ninja:

Chelsea have lost Robben. Chances of Manyoo winning the title are now officially 100% :|

Man U for real! I Mean, dude im a die hard Liverpool fan and i dont understand why i want Man U to win the EPL so badly.hahahaahah i guess because i just realized tha we seriously don't stand a chance now.

and what happened to A. Robben?

and btw, is it settled? will C. Ronaldo stay in Trafford?

He hasn't been playing very well this season anyway :/ but neither has anyone else but Manyoo :ninja:

Chelsea have lost Robben. Chances of Manyoo winning the title are now officially 100% :|

i haven't heard about it, where did Robben go? i'm glad for him

i just can't stand Chelsea, yay it really won't win now *joy's dance*

Man U for real! I Mean, dude im a die hard Liverpool fan and i dont understand why i want Man U to win the EPL so badly.hahahaahah i guess because i just realized tha we seriously don't stand a chance now.

and what happened to A. Robben?

and btw, is it settled? will C. Ronaldo stay in Trafford?

Robben had an operation on his knee, so he's out for the rest of the season :whistle:

and of cos ronaldo will stay!!!