Bellazon

Football

goose

yah, but Madrid :o what happened? back to back defeats? Capello's a walking deadman in the corridors of Real Madrid. yay for Valencia :clap: i think at the end of the season they'll be 4th in league positions.

I heard Capello wants to ge rid of 2/3's of the team :shock:

It was a bad decision for Madrid to bring in Capello, there are too many huge egos at stake

It was a bad decision for Madrid to bring in Capello, there are too many huge egos at stake

16 members of the first team wasn't it? If I was Madrid coach I would've done it a long time ago :whistle:

How's Milan doing? Has Serie A even started yet or are the legs still up for Serie A players?

by the way, 1 more post until 1900 :woot:

16 members of the first team wasn't it? If I was Madrid coach I would've done it a long time ago :whistle:

How's Milan doing? Has Serie A even started yet or are the legs still up for Serie A players?

I heard that too! Capello doesn't suit Madrid because he doesn't play attractive or attack football.. it's so defense! (N) Actually throwing out some players from Madrid is a good idea like Guti, Cassano, Emerson, Salgado need to go!

congrats ! Ed ;)

I'm a so embarrassed.

We got outplayed by youngsters.

Arsenal got 6 shots on target, resulting in 6 goals.

That's 9 goals leaked in 2 games at Anfield.

12 goals in total against Arsenal this season.

I'm just going to crawl into a hole and die now :cry: :ninja:

I heard that too! Capello doesn't suit Madrid because he doesn't play attractive or attack football.. it's so defense! (N) Actually throwing out some players from Madrid is a good idea like Guti, Cassano, Emerson, Salgado need to go!

congrats ! Ed ;)

Mourinho doesn't play attack either :rofl: and how could you throw out Guti? I agree with the rest though...

and congrats for what? I meant acmilan has 1 post until his 1900 posts... I've already surpassed that :whistle:

Mourinho doesn't play attack either :rofl: and how could you throw out Guti? I agree with the rest though...

and congrats for what? I meant acmilan has 1 post until his 1900 posts... I've already surpassed that :whistle:

ahahaha.. shut up! i just MADRID TO WIN :cry: who cares attacking or not .. if Mourinho will give us better results then Capello.. bring on the portuguese!

aahahha don't grill me.. i was congraduating you for congraduating Ac Milan because of his 1900 posts.. geeeez :p

I'm a so embarrassed.

Aweee :cry: don't make me cry! :( I even couldn't believe the young guns were that good! 2 defeats by the Gunners. Do you see why i stick to MY REDS? :whistle:

Awwweeeee don't die i won't have nobody to argue about which reds team is better! Even though Arsenal is the better team :wub:

what game is next for liverpool? epl action?

ahahaha.. shut up! i just MADRID TO WIN :cry: who cares attacking or not .. if Mourinho will give us better results then Capello.. bring on the portuguese!

aahahha don't grill me.. i was congraduating you for congraduating Ac Milan because of his 1900 posts.. geeeez :p

There are a few things I don't understand with Madrid. Why did you let Del Bosque and Hierro go? Del Bosque won the Primera Liga and the European Cup whilst Hierro formed one of the best defensive partnerships in Europe with Helguera. And what about Claude? He was and still is one of the best, if not the best, water-carrier. The real killer is when you opted for looks over skill in buying Beckham instead of Ronaldinho :whistle:

sorry :ninja:

Aweee :cry: don't make me cry! :( I even couldn't believe the young guns were that good! 2 defeats by the Gunners. Do you see why i stick to MY REDS? :whistle:

Awwweeeee don't die i won't have nobody to argue about which reds team is better! Even though Arsenal is the better team :wub:

what game is next for liverpool? epl action?

I knew your youngsters were that good, but I never predicted our first team would get one-upped by a bunch of yougsters we could easily have barged onto the ground <_< embarrassing indeed :no: and I saw all the goals...our defense is soooo crap :yuckky: and Dudek makes me sick :x (I'll never forget what he did at Istanbul though :woot:)

It seems Manyoo is the best red team at the moment though :yuckky:

We play Watford away and then Chelsea at home. I don't really care what game is next to be honest :cry: *sigh* it can't get any worse than this can it? :whistle:

There are a few things I don't understand with Madrid. Why did you let Del Bosque and Hierro go? Del Bosque won the Primera Liga and the European Cup whilst Hierro formed one of the best defensive partnerships in Europe with Helguera. And what about Claude? He was and still is one of the best, if not the best, water-carrier. The real killer is when you opted for looks over skill in buying Beckham instead of Ronaldinho :whistle:

sorry :ninja:

I know! it all went downhill in the summer of 2003... the blame all goes to President Florentino Perez! :no:

Why they let The legend number 4 go i don't know, or Del Bosque? I still will not understand! Oh don't even mention Makelele.. their absolute idiots! Ahha yes i admit we're stupid! Beckham instead of Ronaldinho? It's not brain surgery so why are we so dumb? Btw Beckham is leaving in the summer.

ahaahhaha np! :p

I knew your youngsters were that good, but I never predicted our first team would get one-upped by a bunch of yougsters we could easily have barged onto the ground <_< embarrassing indeed :no: and I saw all the goals...our defense is soooo crap :yuckky: and Dudek makes me sick :x (I'll never forget what he did at Istanbul though :woot: )

It seems Manyoo is the best red team at the moment though :yuckky:

We play Watford away and then Chelsea at home. I don't really care what game is next to be honest :cry: *sigh* it can't get any worse than this can it? :whistle:

Oh i didn't see the game (N). Dudek at the CL final... lengendary! but now.. (N)

True, Man U is sky high playing good football.

Chelsea should be exciting! Ahahha things can always get worse! But they won't! *fingers crossed* :hug:

1900 :fun: :dance:

Serie A hasn't started yet :(

But did beat a Maltese team 5-0 yeaterday <_< It's the only time this year Milan is going to score 5 goals :whistle:

Liverpool is talking to Sampdoria for their young goalkeeper Padelli

So they say...whhat happened with our interest in Amelia anyway? Why'd be have to pen that new contract?

Liverpool got Padelli on a 6 month loan, Amelia wants to stay in Italy, but he hasn't recieved an offer yet from an italian team <_<

I'm guessing he's Milan and Inter's second option, once Buffon's future is decided

I'm a so embarrassed.

what seems to be Liverpool's problem is the defence or the mid? :idk:

If Capello can't bring results, than I doubt any other coach can, he is a jackass, but a proven winner everywhere he has went

I think there are just to many huge egos in that Madrid dressing room