Bellazon

Football

goose

Chelsea lost :D

If you ask me, Chelsea planned to lose.

Here's the story. Werder were 2 points ahead of Barca in the lead up to the match and Chelsea were assured qualification and top spot considering they have Levski Sofia as the last game and a better head-to-head record than both Bremen and Barca. Also, Barca are Chelsea's main rivals in Europe, so why not make it harder for them to qualify? Today's results mean that Barca need to win to qualify and Bremen only need the draw. Let's face it, the Champion's League is the main target for Chelsea and it'd be much easier without having Barca in the competition, especially considering that Chelsea really have no challengers for the title at the moment, barring Lyon.

Milan is linked with exes and Barzagli :)

I can't believe that they are acyuall linked with young defenders :shock:

That's crazy! :shock:

Now all you need is to replace Seedorf, get a bit more depth in midfield and get some better strikers or make Gila start hitting the target :ninja:

Liverpool is being linked with Livorno Goalkeeper, Marco Amelia

Ha. Hahaah. Hahahahaha! that's a great joke. Maybe we'll be linked with another good player soon enough :|

Reina has to go <_< I don't know why Liverpool supporters think he's good. I criticise him and they ask "why are your standards so high?" :cain: Don't get me wrong, he's not bad, but he's nowhere near good.

Here's a question for you footie lovers:

If you're footie club was a babe, who would she be?

Don't just take your favorite babe, but think about your club's style of playing and personality and then choose someone who corresponds to that. :)

Back in the day when we were expected to make the finals of the ECCC and played pretty football, we'd be someone hot. At the moment, we'd probably be some ugly girl that's deluded herself into thinking she's a supermodel. We don't play attacking football regularly enough (hence the ugly bit) but our club and supporters are stuck in the golden era (hence the delusion). The worst thing i6s we can't score - literally, and if you want to use the babe comparison, metaphorically as well (refer to our last game against Boro <_<)

:laugh:

I read a glorious comparison to Arsenal in an article, which pretty much gave me the idea to ask this question.

Crisis time for Benitez at Anfield

Most of it is about Liverpool, but then there's this little paragraph:

Meanwhile, their opponents Arsenal meet the Blues in early December and despite the occasional blip this season, it's hard to write them off permanently because their football is the most beautiful in the world. If Arsenal was a woman, you'd probably say it was Charlize Theron: seriously hot with curves in all the right places. The only down side is that you'd hate to get her dirty and if there is a knock or two on Arsenal, it's that they don't score dirty goals or quite 'fancy it up 'em'. Much like Charlize, I suppose.

Charlize is hot and classy :drool:

However, she has dignity and is gracious in defeat; Qualities Arsenal definitely lack.

You make them sound like Chelsea. :p

Chelsea=Paris Hilton. :rofl:

Lyon=Evangeline Lilly

Real Madrid=Catherine Zeta Jones

Ajax=Karen Mulder

Tottenham Hotspur=Raquel Welch

Barcelona=Karolina Kurkova :shifty:

You make them sound like Chelsea. :p

They're just as bad. Refer to Reyes' "real galacticos" comment, Henry regarding the Champions League final (though I guess for the most part it was justified), Wenger's comments about ugly football every time his team can't break down a side and Cesc's "anti-football" comments. They are sore losers and should learn to shut up. I have great respect for their footballing philosophy but for a club that touts itself as one of the biggest in European football, it is their responsibility to break a team down, not have them roll over and roll out the red (and white) carpet for them.

Chelsea=Paris Hilton. :rofl:

Lyon=Evangeline Lilly

Real Madrid=Catherine Zeta Jones

Ajax=Karen Mulder

Tottenham Hotspur=Raquel Welch

Barcelona=Karolina Kurkova :shifty:

:rofl: :thumbsup: I don't get the Lyon/Lilly comparison though :mellow:

Liverpool have agreed a deal with Boca Juniors for youngster Emiliano Insua.

The 17-year-old left back is yet to make the first-team breakthrough at La Bombanera, but he has already been tipped for a bright future.

Now Reds scouts Frank McParland and Eduardo Macia have highlighted Insua's potential to Rafa Benitez - and a deal has been finlaised.

Liverpool will take the player on loan - for which they will pay nearly

More Chelsea bashing: Apparently, Joe Cole and the other English players at Chelsea were out at a strip club, getting lap dances, while his wife was at home. He was seen making a move on Keeley Hazell later that night.

That's sucks :no:

but who wouldn't make a move on Keeley :drool: which British club would she represent?