Bellazon

Football

goose

Has anyone seen the adidas f50+ tunits? omg omg omg :drool: they are soooo teh sex! :sex: and the International editions too :woot:

teh sexiest boots evaaaaaaar!

And the lotto zhero gravity looks nice too! The first laceless boots :o

zhero gravity

damn I'm too poor to buy boots <_< anyone want to donate? *shakes donation box in your face*

Has anyone seen the adidas f50+ tunits? omg omg omg :drool: they are soooo teh sex! :sex: and the International editions too :woot:

teh sexiest boots evaaaaaaar!

And the lotto zhero gravity looks nice too! The first laceless boots :o

zhero gravity

damn I'm too poor to buy boots <_< anyone want to donate? *shakes donation box in your face*

I love Lotto's :wub:

I gotta get a new pair once otdoor starts this year, my Sheva Pro's are destroyed :(

Who are your 2 dream centre backs now? :idk:

I still have to go with Cannavaro and Nesta, when they are on there game there is still no one the world better than then 2 :thumbsup:

I'd say Lucio and Gallas. Those 2 are class (Y) I'm tempted to put Puyol in there as well as he's really good and hard-working but he's still a bit rash. Sergio Ramos is definitely very impressive for Real and Spain but he's still a bit raw. He's got bucketloads of potential though :D

I really like Sergio Ramos (Y)

I think him and Mexes are the top 2 young defenders :thumbsup:

But I'm not to sold on Lucio (N) but Gallas and Puyol are class (Y)

Cassano and Capello got into a huge fight at the Madrid training ground :shifty:

Hopefully Milan is paying attention to this

And Capello and Ronaldo are on the outs too :o

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct30j.html

Capello seems to always get into a fight with his stars: Totti, Del Piero, Cassano, Ronaldo, and Beckham

Cassano is a bit volatile as well. Dangerous combination.

Agger, Kompany, Micah Richards, Gerard Pique, Rodri, Senderos all look very promising as well. By the way, how's Felipe? He seemed good a couple of seasons ago, but he's totally disappeared off my radar.

Cassano and Capello got into a huge fight at the Madrid training ground :shifty:

Capello seems to always get into a fight with his stars: Totti, Del Piero, Cassano, Ronaldo, and Beckham

Great manager but destroys the team inside out. I see Madrid possibly having some short term success. If he gets into the wrong fight, say with Raul, you can be sure he'll be out of Madrid faster than a Chelsea counter-attack.

Cassano is a bit volatile as well. Dangerous combination.

Cassano can be a bit of a head case, but he has so much talent :yes:

Milan is now being linked with him :D

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct31e.html

Cassano, Gila, and Kaka can have so much sucsess together :drool:

Agger, Kompany, Micah Richards, Gerard Pique, Rodri, Senderos all look very promising as well. By the way, how's Felipe? He seemed good a couple of seasons ago, but he's totally disappeared off my radar.

I havn't been keeping track of Felipe lately either, the last time Udinese played Milan though he didn't look to be anything special

Great manager but destroys the team inside out. I see Madrid possibly having some short term success. If he gets into the wrong fight, say with Raul, you can be sure he'll be out of Madrid faster than a Chelsea counter-attack.

:yes:

Barca 2-2 Chelsea <_<

I hate Chelsea :anger:

I hear you :cry2:

Chelsea were such cheats as well. They were fouling and diving everywhere and Barca responded in kind as well. It was just such an ugly affair. I don't even remember much football being played :( The ref was doing alright until he pulled out the first yellow. Then he changed into a card-happy ref :no:

On a side note, Lampard's goal. WHAT. THE. FUCK. :shock:

In other news Liverpool are through :dance: 3-0 against Bordeaux and Gerrard is finally back on the score sheet. Hopefully he'll return to his "unstoppable best" this season :laugh: So we're doing poorly in the league, especially in the away games. Maybe not a tense last match qualification in the Champions League group stages, but the last time we had such poor form in the EPL something happened :shifty: One more to equal the mighty Milan :ninja: