Bellazon

Football

goose

You're right.Besides we fans had way too much expectations for this season.With the arrival of wingers,quick players and 20 goals a season kuyt and the fact that we ended last season with 82 points, we fans have wrongly pinpointed this season as THE season to end the title drought.The reality is that liverpool is still a work in progress.

:yes: I mean I expected us to be challenging for the title but it seems we're still a bit short of where Rafa wants us to be. Valencia was a great time for him (I support them as well) because they really were great. I still think that the year we (Valencia) won the UEFA Cup, we could've won the Champions League. We were so solid and played so well, we could've taken on any of the big boys in Europe.

As for the attacking options, I think they've kind of disrupted the balance a little because our playing lines are being caught too far apart. It's the job of the defenders to push up but they're a bit out of sorts at the moment. Moreover, the likes of Aurelio and Riise are being caught out of position a lot this season and the midfielders just seem to be everywhere when they're defending. There's no structure and organisation when we defend, unlike last season when it was evident how organised the defense was. To be fair though, last year was a one-off in defense and I don't expect us to replicate anything like that in the near future. I think once we can get the balance right between when to attack and when to defend, we can do really well.

Milan 3-4 Inter <_<

Not a great scoreline for a Milan fan, but it was prehaps the most exciting game I've ever seen :thumbsup:

I gotta give serious props to both Milan and Inter :clap:

Inter for somehow winning the game with Milan winning the Corner Kick count 13-0

And Milan for not giving despite being behind the whole game, and playing horrible in the first half, I honestly thought Milan was going to tie it at the end :(

And at least Gila finally scored :)

Stankovic and Kaka's goals were absolute class :thumbsup:

If you guys did not watch this game, I really recomend you watch it, as I doubt you will see a more exiting game this year

I guess AJ can rub it in a bit now, as I really doubt Milan can come back and win the Scudetto now <_< :(

could I get a translation of what they're saying for the Kaka vs Materazzi inteviews? I fast forwarded to the WC Final bit and I can understand that.

There just going back and forth making fun of each other :laugh:

The funniset part is when Kaka says Materazzi is gay, as he always grabs his ass :laugh:

Kaka likes xbox :no:

:yes:

Until Materazzi got that stupid second yellow card everything was fine.. we had the game under control.

Amazing win, but it wasn't at all necessary to suffer that much.

Great Inter, one of the best matches I've ever seen.

:woot:

-14: Even the Devil's cold..

I just saw a goal from Bresciano against Milan. Was that last week or something? Well anyway, Nesta was in position to intercept the thru ball, but instead of attacking the ball he moved backwards and let Bresciano steal in to take the ball and score. What's wrong with him nowadays? :cry:

Nesta hasn't been playing that well this year :( But when he is on his game, I don't think there is a better defender in the world today (Y)

Maybe he is still feling the effects of the injury from the WC :idk:

Nesta is also refusing to sign a new contract <_< He probally wants a return to Lazio <_<

The Bresciano goal was from last week

Until Materazzi got that stupid second yellow card everything was fine.. we had the game under control.

Milan is still having trouble defending set pieces <_< First they let the first goal fall right to Crespo, and they than left Materazzi unmarked for the forth goal

-14: Even the Devil's cold..

:persuazn:

Nesta hasn't been playing that well this year :( But when he is on his game, I don't think there is a better defender in the world today (Y)

Nesta is also refusing to sign a new contract <_< He probally wants a return to Lazio <_<

No doubt he's quality! 2 years ago my dream centrebacks were Cannavaro and Nesta. They've lost their spots since then, but they're still in the shortlist though :clap: There's no replacement for class.

I haven't heard much from Nesta for the past 2 years or so. He's been very quiet. Then again I mostly look at EPL and La Liga related news :idk:

I think Sepp Blater has it in for Italy :avada:

First he dosen't hand the WC trophy to Italy, now he says Italy should never have beat Australia

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct29h.html

People speak about how teams "deserve" to win a match and if that's the case I think Australia would've beat Italy if the game went into extra-time but, as much as it pains me to say it, Italy did deserve the penalty.

Anyway, Blatter is an ass. I hate him! He's done nothing for football :avada:

Blatter is not even remotely interested in improving football.All he cares is the current power and priviliges that go hand in hand with his current position as president of fifa.By the way red ed i've joined liverpoolzone and uses the name mastermind,a tribute to rafatollah.

No doubt he's quality! 2 years ago my dream centrebacks were Cannavaro and Nesta. They've lost their spots since then, but they're still in the shortlist though :clap: There's no replacement for class.

I haven't heard much from Nesta for the past 2 years or so. He's been very quiet. Then again I mostly look at EPL and La Liga related news :idk:

Who are your 2 dream centre backs now? :idk:

I still have to go with Cannavaro and Nesta, when they are on there game there is still no one the world better than then 2 :thumbsup:

Blatter is not even remotely interested in improving football.All he cares is the current power and priviliges that go hand in hand with his current position as president of fifa.By the way red ed i've joined liverpoolzone and uses the name mastermind,a tribute to rafatollah.

nice :thumbsup: I was wondering who mastermind was :blink: :p

you'll find me over there under the pseudonym red_ed :ermm:

Who are your 2 dream centre backs now? :idk:

I still have to go with Cannavaro and Nesta, when they are on there game there is still no one the world better than then 2 :thumbsup:

I'd say Lucio and Gallas. Those 2 are class (Y) I'm tempted to put Puyol in there as well as he's really good and hard-working but he's still a bit rash. Sergio Ramos is definitely very impressive for Real and Spain but he's still a bit raw. He's got bucketloads of potential though :D