Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

5 minutes ago, ekn said:

Some people who were presented the prize to the winners were on the stage too.

Not sure then but I see Noami for example isnt up there.

@laeteita i saw her in 3 outfits. maybe she was wearing something from one of those designers being recognized. And would explain why she was there on the stage with those winners/designers.

7 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Lol..he's the bf who most often attended the events with her, it's a record..like her look 

Yeah I think he broke the record long long ago. Marko she only posed with at 1 event. Metin 0. I don't like it that he has to pose with her at every single one of those events... I get if she wants him to accompany her. But he doesn't need to take pics with her. No one is trying to take his pic. And I still am very skeptic as to why his friend is her new publicist behind this. And calling this trip a "networking" opportunity. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVzIoMmpHX2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 hours ago, lucyford said:

Yeah I think he broke the record long long ago. Marko she only posed with at 1 event. Metin 0. I don't like it that he has to pose with her at every single one of those events... I get if she wants him to accompany her. But he doesn't need to take pics with her. No one is trying to take his pic. And I still am very skeptic as to why his friend is her new publicist behind this. And calling this trip a "networking" opportunity. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVzIoMmpHX2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Marko just 1 event? Really?... Yeah long ago and in a very short period, but 99% of these events were in his area so predictable, this is the 1° in fashion industry right? I think he likes the flashs... About the publicist I don't know him, maybe he was the person who introduced each other? But they went there to make networking for sure

15 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Marko just 1 event? Really?... Yeah long ago and in a very short period, but 99% of these events were in his area so predictable, this is the 1° in fashion industry right? I think he likes the flashs... About the publicist I don't know him, maybe he was the person who introduced each other? But they went there to make networking for sure

Well i think theres more things they were at together. but i can only recall the ESPYS being the event Marko posed with Adriana on the red carpet. 

And thats not true about 99% being LA events. Thinking about it, there's been 4 LA ones and 4 or 5 elsewhere. My problem isn't that he is accompanying her. I just don't get why he has to pose with her in the red carpet in all them. And no the publicist didn't introduce them. He must've introduced her to the publicist. I recall @patycantoni makeup artist saying she introduced them. I am just skeptic about if the publicist friend is just benefiting from these opportunities for his own career purposes. He isnt Adriana's agent nor in fashion, so he isnt there to try to help Adriana get the next Valentino campaign or something. 

13 hours ago, lucyford said:

Well i think theres more things they were at together. but i can only recall the ESPYS being the event Marko posed with Adriana on the red carpet. 

And thats not true about 99% being LA events. Thinking about it, there's been 4 LA ones and 4 or 5 elsewhere. My problem isn't that he is accompanying her. I just don't get why he has to pose with her in the red carpet in all them. And no the publicist didn't introduce them. He must've introduced her to the publicist. I recall @patycantoni makeup artist saying she introduced them. I am just skeptic about if the publicist friend is just benefiting from these opportunities for his own career purposes. He isnt Adriana's agent nor in fashion, so he isnt there to try to help Adriana get the next Valentino campaign or something. 

Lucy I said his "area" of work = cinema industry LOL Not area place of LA lol