Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

That may of not been her best interview because she did not understand the question. But did u hear her answer, she says everyday she wakes up she's happy, cause of her work and that her family's healthy. She truly is an amazing, what she said to that question really took my breathe away. I wish i could have a positive outlook like how she does everyday She truly is an angel.

yea, she's a sweetheart, no doubt about it... but she seems to get so nervous during these interviews. She makes it much harder for herself than she has to. And the fact that she didn't get that question was appalling. It was a really, really simple question and the interviewer even paraphrased it a bunch of times and she STILL didn't get it.

Yeah, I was pretty embarrassed for her as well. It wouldn't have been nearly as bad if she had understood the question the first two times rather than the interviwer having to rephrase the question FIVE different times in the most simple of language. She was probably nervous but it just doesn't make her come across as the best spokes person in the world. I also thought the hair twirling was distracting not cute.

I understand she is happy but everyone has there bad days. She would come across as more relatable, human even if she claimed to have bad days like everyone else. I've never met a person who is happy and carefree 24/7. I think she still didn't quite understand the question when she gave her final answer...lol. The question was more about her outer-appearance and whether she ever looks in the mirror and feels unattractive. If she ever has days where she doesn't feel sexy.

yea, she said "I'm always happy" but then she rephrased it to "I'm always grateful". I think that's what she meant in the first place. Sometimes she gets the words wrong. I don't think she meant that she never has a "bad day" but I'm surprised she doesn't know what a "bad day" is and still didn't get what the interviewer was asking after all that paraphrasing. Her only excuse is that she's foreign but it's a poor excuse when you've been living and working in the states for so long. It seems this interview made it onto Fox News as well. Bummer :/

Oh my god, ok, so I'm watching E! News and Maxim from Dancing with the stars was asked "Do you know the angels?" and he was like "Adriana Lima. I'd propse to her right now but I wasn't prepared." - There was more too it but I just made it short :rofl: :p

I'll upload it later :D

Haha how cool!!! Thanks in advance cypress - your capping & uploading skillz rock!