Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Hey I posted that video a while back too outofdark, maybe if you were paying attention you wouldn't have reposted it a few weeks ago. I mean come on, why couldn't you just browse back a ways in the thread and find where I posted it. :cain: I am willing to bet that there are a few people who even posted it before and after me, wonder how you missed that?

What the hell is wrong with people lately? Lighten the fuck up.

Reposts are fine Kurupt, ignore people who tell you otherwise.

Thank you. ;)

A lot of people on this board need to lighten up. <_<

Thanks for the video Kurupt. :)

Edited by I LOVE ADRIANA

well i`m not like you all .. always online to post or not ..

is this forum always like this?.. "cold" and full of people that don`t know to talk nicely?

cool forum Neo :wave:

Maybe if you didn't get an attitude, Capt wouldn't have gotten one back with you. I know that might be a hard concept, but you did get snotty first and it was uncalled for.

Youre the one that got all mad about me not noticing youre post some 1 Month Ago, I was just posting for other people to want the Video that might be New to the forum or just dint see it when you posted it

Edited by Kurupt

well i`m not like you all .. always online to post or not ..

is this forum always like this?.. "cold" and full of people that don`t know to talk nicely?

cool forum Neo :wave:

Um, excuse me, but if ithere's anyone here that doesn't know how to talk nicely, it's you. You're the one who had a bitch fit because Kurupt reposted a video that you had posted a couple of weeks ago. I mean, big deal. Reposts are allowed, you know.

besides, if you don't like it here, why the hell do you come here? Feel free to leave anytime.

Edited by I LOVE ADRIANA

yes Lullaby .. i know .. but what can i say?.. i`m a little tired to see reposts every week .. don`t you?

Adriana's thread pushes tons of new posts every single day. We get reposts all the time, it's nothing to get your panties in a twist over. :idk: They bother me for like 2 seconds and then it's like, whatever. Not everyone reads the forum everyday like you said you don't so they could miss it.

yes Lullaby .. i know .. but what can i say?.. i`m a little tired to see reposts every week .. don`t you?

Adriana's thread pushes tons of new posts every single day. We get reposts all the time, it's nothing to get your panties in a twist over. :idk: They bother me for like 2 seconds and then it's like, whatever. Not everyone reads the forum everyday like you said you don't so they could miss it.

oh ok ... thanks :p

The Fragrance Foundation presents The 34th Annual FIFI Awards - Arrivals

April 3, 2006 - Hammerstein Ballroom

New York City, New York USA

You will need FLVPlayer to play these videos and you'll need winrar to extract the files.

yousendit: http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0TH25CS...720MLY9XLCR4HEC

megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TM5GJ5A4

rapidshare: http://rapidshare.de/files/17159789/The_Fr...__2006.zip.html

Lullaby, could you reupload these, they expired before I got to them. Thanks a bunch!