Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Hi all, i've just joined this forum so apologies for not knowing anyone or much about posting etc etc. I have a couple of VHS tapes which i bought off of Ebay of Adriana and the majority of the footage is not on here or any of the other forums i have been a member of. With the amount of videos floating around in here i guessed this might be the place to ask a couple questions, the tapes i bought are on NTSC format which i luckily can play on my recorder(dont know why as i am in Scotland and the recorder is a PAL unit) but i would like to convert them and then post them up but am unsure of how to do it or in particular which program to use, so far ive tried virtualdub but even though i am not losing frames the file sizes are still too large. Any quick recommendations for a program to use, i know the basics of converting its really just a decent program i am needing.

Also can anyone repost or tell me where to get hold of the last 2 videos posted a couple pages back of the victoria secret show the non CBS alternative version, they are show as on megaupload but will not start downloading, i got the first two and they are superb.

Thanks for the help everyone

:wave: Does anyone have the video that's on the Victoria's Secret site right now? It's a Flash 8 video, so I don't know how to download it. It's an interview and photo shoot clip. Please share it if you have it...anyone.

What? Where is it?

:wave: Does anyone have the video that's on the Victoria's Secret site right now? It's a Flash 8 video, so I don't know how to download it. It's an interview and photo shoot clip. Please share it if you have it...anyone.

What? Where is it?

:( I'm beating my head against the wall right now because I can't locate it on the VS site. Someone from WFT linked to it. I had to sign up to see it.

There's a VS page with several videos (framed in polaroids) of the models on a shoot. Each has their own video interview, including Adriana. She talks about the shoot and they show her having fun.

I assumed that since it was on VS's site, I'd be able to easily to return to it so I didn't bookmark it :cry: Now I can't find it.

I must say that im Really impressed by the huge amount of great video and picture material thats posted here. Im very greatfull to you all. Anyway, ive also discovered that Rapidshare is a real pain in the ass. Thats why im going to set-up a server for the less big movies (50 mb and smaller), especial for adriana lima motion on bellazon.

Although im not completely good in webpage scripts, so I dont have an upload system yet, If anyone would help me with that it would be highly appreciated.