Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

I know I haven't been here in such a long long time because of my new job and new living location, but here are a couple links where you can download the 2005 vs fashion show if you use a bittorrent client. :)

The 2005 Victorias Secret Fashion Show HR HDTV AC3 5 1 XviD-442 [eztv] (699.37mb)

Victorias Secret Fashion Show HDTV XviD-UMD [eztv] (345.74mb)

I know I haven't been here in such a long long time because of my new job and new living location, but here are a couple links where you can download the 2005 vs fashion show if you use a bittorrent client. :)

The 2005 Victorias Secret Fashion Show HR HDTV AC3 5 1 XviD-442 [eztv] (699.37mb)

Thanks most kindly--um, how does this bit torrent client thing work?

I've never heard of this... :blush: :blush:

Ok first, hello everybody I've been on this beautiful site from the beginning and here are some good persons.

Last night I watched the show. Before I begin I just want to say that every person has there on taste in style and beautines in models, mine is Adriana.I don't know why but the show was too short,probably because it was on tv and they had to make a short version. However, the models were beautiful and sexy.But I kinda felt that the runway was too short and the cameras coudn't make a good motion picture. 90% they were more focused on their legs,jewerly arms but faces were not showned too much. Second the music for my taste sucked, they repeated some from 2003 show (bang-bang from Kill Bill and it was more relaxed music for that sexy runway). The backstage was kinda cool but not showned too much, but if I may, since this is Adrianas forum she was not showned too much.Yeah, she was running in the end and some other short clips. Third I was disaponted that she wasn't in the beginning in the first three or four she was God knows later. Because it is a big deal, since she is a supermodel. One of my favorite was in 2003 because it was long runwa and the backstage was great.

Ok that was the show, now commercials, I'm dissapointed in that too because she had four words("show me beauty,you") that sucked.She wasn;t showned too much.

That's all guys I hope that you are not angry at me after reading this but I was just giving my opinion.Please don't be mad I still love you guys(evrybody has their own taste).God bless!!!!!!!kisssssss :) :heart:

no im there with you, it sucks that she really had no speaking parts..i love her accent. but alas this year was all about tyra's last runway and two new angels being inducted into VS hall of fame. i was a bit sad that adriana didn't get much airtime..but she did super cute runnin back stage like that what a dork..lol

thankyou sakhmet! Im downloading the 699mb one and its going at a really sweet speed! :wub:

thankyou sakhmet! Im downloading the 699mb one and its going at a really sweet speed! :wub:

OMG lee!! ur totally gona burn a copy of that onto a cd for me right? :wub: loll :p .... -_- u will... :ninja: