Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

I feel like some of you are forgetting she has some level of friendship with Patrick. She's had her family around him, gone out with him, and done videos for his platforms to help him. That not something she does for anyone. And at the end of the day Patrick is a A list makeup artist basically. So I can see why it could be confusing for Adriana that his makeup looked good to her while he was doing it and her kids/those around her kept telling her she looked beautiful. Yet the photos from that premier did not reflect that at all (including to herself) and caused the mess that ensued. Shes used him since 2017, and a response like that had never occured. I understand why everyone is bitter towards him though.

53 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I feel like some of you are forgetting she has some level of friendship with Patrick. She's had her family around him, gone out with him, and done videos for his platforms to help him. 

Exaclty, plus it's Adriana we are talking about, not a teenage model at her first interview, she has a long reputation of being polite and nice, other than a professional at speaking with media after her long career, and wouldn't ever tell something negative about anyone in an interview. The fact she conceded she looked "different" in pictures is the more criticism she allowed herself to say, since it won't cast any negative opinion, at least directly, against Patrick. it's not the kind of things a professional celeb would do in public or an interview anyway, to trash her makeup artist, and not something Adriana herself would do, from how we have ever seen her been polite with everyone in 25+ years of career..

7 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Exaclty, plus it's Adriana we are talking about, not a teenage model at her first interview, she has a long reputation of being polite and nice, other than a professional at speaking with media after her long career, and wouldn't ever tell something negative about anyone in an interview. The fact she conceded she looked "different" in pictures is the more criticism she allowed herself to say, since it won't cast any negative opinion, at least directly, against Patrick. it's not the kind of things a professional celeb would do in public or an interview anyway, to trash her makeup artist, and not something Adriana herself would do, from how we have ever seen her been polite with everyone in 25+ years of career..

Exactly. This is why I did not blame her for not straight up blaming the makeup (Patrick) for what happened. Lots of people were able to figure it out and blame him. But had she said that I think it would taint her relationship with Patrick plus possibly make her look bad to other makeup artists in the industry. While I know a lot of people wanted her to make a PR statement about this, I think she did a good job at simply posting her no-makeup selfie and was picked up by the media. Plus people would simply not believe her if she just blamed the makeup. People are always angry at celeberties who appear to have had surgeries yet deny having any (kylie jenner). People would have called her a liar.

It just feels like she is very likely to continue to work and use Patrick again, which would be SO bad for her. It never failed everytime she used that man she got accused of SOMETHING, this was just the first time the entire world agreed. But usually everytime he did her makeup most people felt she looked like a plastic or had bad work done. Her being so friendly all the time makes us feel like she will to go back to using him after that, which honestly is frustrating because he did DAMAGE with that look. Even after her most recent appearance only people who paid attention to the event can realize it was a bad day/bad makeup, but in general people won't stop using that look against her. They won't stop posting it, they won't stop talking about, they won't stop using it to say she is no longer attractive.

Also, I am so confused on her saying she didn't realize the makeup was that bad because even other people who saw her that night, also commented how appalled they were about her appearance. Which indicates, no it didn't look good in person either  Her kids are just kids they don't know any better lol, but like I feel any adult should have been able to see that wasn't a good look if people at that event who met her even stated it. Even on patrick's tiktok video you can see how her features were starting to change as he applied more and more makeup

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Also, I am so confused on her saying she didn't realize the makeup was that bad because even other people who saw her that night, also commented how appalled they were about her appearance. Which indicates, no it didn't look good in person either  Her kids are just kids they don't know any better lol, but like I feel any adult should have been able to see that wasn't a good look if people at that event who met her even stated it. Even on patrick's tiktok video you can see how her features were starting to change as he applied more and more makeup

I don't think in the TikTok it looked anywhere near as bad as what we later saw. The comments there were (at least from what i saw) not bad. Very different. Perhaps this is what she too was seeing. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I don't think in the TikTok it looked anywhere near as bad as what we later saw. The comments there were (at least from what i saw) not bad. Very different. Perhaps this is what she too was seeing. 

Well, personally I saw how her eyes changed in size from the start of the video towards the middle. Even this woman here, who made SEVERAL accusations against Adriana and I don't believe most of them, felt like when it comes to Adriana's face, she does think that look was the result of bad makeup after seeing that tiktok. And this woman accused Adriana of ALOT of things, mainly on her body (and I don't believe most of it) but even she can see from the tiktok alone, the reason adriana looked different that day was because of that makeup more so

And to elaborate on this video  since this is the motion thread and the video is about Adriana, and I know too MANY people saw it unfortunately. ALOT of the stuff here said is BS imo, but sadly after what Patrick did people blindly believe this person. FYI she is not even a doctor. There was alot of loop holes in it that only real Adriana fans would recognize. Clearly she wanted to make it seem like Adriana had to take short cuts for her body. I can see that being the case after sienna/before cyan because Adriana's body had been through alot at that point. Its understandable and normal that when you're adriana's age and you have as many kids as her, sometimes you need more help getting your body back in good form. HOWEVER, she tried to say this started in 2008, very false and I can prove that it is because there was misinformation in the video about when Adriana first showed her pregnant belly. She thought the pregnancy with cyan in 2021 was the first time  Adriana showed her belly, because of how Adriana's belly looked the way it did (what appeared to be abs) she used it to "confirm" her allegation that Adriana had fake abs in 2008. But Adriana first showed her belly with Sienna, back in 2012, and for WHATEVER reason Adriana's belly looked like a normal pregnancy belly, which means that Adriana did NOT get fake abs in 2008 and her stomach was very much so like everyone else's. Her 2008 body was def the was the result of her working out, like she said.

But yeah, anyway this woman accused Adriana of some pretty ridiculous shit. She clearly got some facts wrong. But, even she did admit she feels like Adriana's face looked the way it did during hunger games premier because of what she saw on patrick's tiktok. The only facial surgery she accused Adriana of was a nose job but she was very unsure and some kind of thread lift. And guess what, every photo she showed to accuse Adriana of the lift, she used a look patrick did on Adriana. And this is why we are so frustrated. So yeah, i'm still confused on how Adriana wasn't seeing it as it was happening, her kids aren't gonna know better lol. I respect patrick being her friend but if she cares about herself, she wouldn’t actually hire him anymore 

20 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Well, personally I saw how her eyes changed in size from the start of the video towards the middle. Even this woman here, who made SEVERAL accusations against Adriana and I don't believe most of them, felt like when it comes to Adriana's face, she does think that look was the result of bad makeup after seeing that tiktok. And this woman accused Adriana of ALOT of things, mainly on her body (and I don't believe most of it) but even she can see from the tiktok alone, the reason adriana looked different that day was because of that makeup more so

And to elaborate on this video  because I know MANY people saw it unfortunately. ALOT of the stuff here said is BS, but sadly after what Patrick did people blindly believe this person. FYI she is not even a doctor. There was alot of loop holes in it that only real Adriana fans would recognize. Clearly she wanted to make it seem like Adriana had to take short cuts for her body. I can see that being the case after sienna/before cyan because Adriana's body had been through alot at that point. Its understandable and normal that when you're adriana's age and you have as many kids as her, sometimes you need more help getting your body back in good form. HOWEVER, she tried to say this started in 2008, very false and I can prove that it is because there was misinformation in the video about when Adriana first showed her pregnant belly. She thought the pregnancy with cyan in 2021 was the first time  Adriana showed her belly, because of how Adriana's belly looked the way it did (what appeared to be abs) she used it to "confirm" her allegation that Adriana had fake abs in 2008. But Adriana first showed her belly with Sienna, back in 2012, and for WHATEVER reason Adriana's belly looked like a normal pregnancy belly, which means that Adriana did NOT get fake abs in 2008 and her stomach was very much so like everyone else's. Her 2008 body was def the was the result of her working out, like she said.

But yeah, anyway this woman accused Adriana of some pretty ridiculous shit. She clearly got some facts wrong. But, even she did admit she feels like Adriana's face looked the way it did during hunger games premier because of what she saw on patrick's tiktok. The only facial surgery she accused Adriana of was a nose job, but even there its obvious she wasn't sure because Adriana's nose basically looks the same. So yeah, i'm still confused on how Adriana wasn't seeing it as it was happening, her kids aren't gonna know better lol.

I am not saying her kids are going to know better about makeup or whatever. But their opinion is going to matter to her more than yours or mine or anyone. So if those close to her around her are saying she looks beautiful and specifically saying the makeup is a 10/10 then she is going to believe that. That was my point in saying that. I agree that this look was Patrick's fault. But I am saying that I understand why Adriana didn't just blame makeup as Patrick is a friend. And I personally still think that the way the makeup looked on the tiktok was not the same as what we later saw. Idk how to explain that. But I am saying that if this is what Adriana was seeing, I can understand why SHE too thought the makeup looked different in all those other photos. I think if she looked the same as in the tiktok in the candid photos, the response would not have been what it was. Or certainly not to that level. Compare the comments there and Patricks IG post to any other post from that night.

On 12/7/2023 at 7:45 PM, laeteita said:

Getting involve to this video was unnecessary move for her in my opinion but anyway her life her choices of course.

She has the best skin in the modeling industry but i can't understand something. Her complexion getting lighter by every year, i thought skin tones getting darker by age. She must be applying too much sunscreen or perhaps it is the side effect of one of the facial treatmant.

On 12/10/2023 at 7:44 PM, patt said:

Getting involve to this video was unnecessary move for her in my opinion but anyway her life her choices of course.

She has the best skin in the modeling industry but i can't understand something. Her complexion getting lighter by every year, i thought skin tones getting darker by age. She must be applying too much sunscreen or perhaps it is the side effect of one of the facial treatmant.

I def think Adriana rarely skips sun screen, and I also agree she probably get like facial and dermatology related treatments that may also cause for her skin to be lighter than before. I think everyone wishes adriana wasn’t so pale, she can look russian sometimes lol

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

@ekn RTL is a free access TV channel. I’m sure it’s OK. 

I noticed they aired the interview yesterday, i saw some tweets about it and i disliked what i read. 

I don't see how they could have disliked that short interview tbh, she didn't say anything that wasn't alreayd said on her recent magazine interviews, or controversial in any ways. What they didn't like about it?

6 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

I don't see how they could have disliked that short interview tbh, she didn't say anything that wasn't alreayd said on her recent magazine interviews, or controversial in any ways. What they didn't like about it?

From what I see some people simply feel like Adriana isn't being honest. Alot of other celebs like the jenners who are younger but have got alot of work done, just lie and gaslight people. And even though Adriana may very well have good reason for what she said, they just feel like she is like the others who lie and gaslight. I don't think thats what she has done but yeah