Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

she doesn`t say "big thing" either .. she sais "big something .. sounded like "date" .. but that`s not the word because it maked no sense to say "big date" ... she only knows what she said ... and we... we`ll never find out :laugh: :laugh:

so much for that GQ cover where it says shes the worlds most voluptuous virgin.. lol...

like kravitz or the european guy wouldnt have taken a shot at that..

So I am sure you never commented on girls while you were/are still a virgin? Never made a comment about the size of their breasts?

Come on guys this means nothing

she doesn`t say "big thing" either .. she sais "big something .. sounded like "date" .. but that`s not the word because it maked no sense to say "big date" ... she only knows what she said ... and we... we`ll never find out :laugh: :laugh:

so much for that GQ cover where it says shes the worlds most voluptuous virgin.. lol...

like kravitz or the european guy wouldnt have taken a shot at that..

So I am sure you never commented on girls while you were/are still a virgin? Never made a comment about the size of their breasts?

Come on guys this means nothing

fine.. but I just don't buy it... besides.. theres nothing wrong with her NOT being a virgin ya know.. or being one for that matter.. whatever floats your boat.. me? I can't believe she hasn't indulged in ALL the guilty pleasures of life... we've seen pictures of her drinking, smoking.. :whistle: "cuddling" can't be that far off.. :D :shifty: :laugh: ... it's fun to be a sinner.. hahaha.. . she's a supermodel for crying out loud, she can have any guy she wants crawling on the floor begging to lick her feet.. or maybe that's just me.. and Ill be the first to admit that I talked the talk back when I hadn't walked the walk.. but how many virgins do you know that can inspire what she can with just a turn of her face and a look in her eyes?.. I don't know any.. LOL.. don't kill the messenger.. :wave:

in any case virgin or no.. she's no saint.. an angel undoubtedly, proof that there IS a god and that he likes hot women..

didn't mean to go so off topic.. how do I make a .gif of adriana? anyone? seriously..

Edited by cagonzon