Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Does anyone have these two videos?

screencap3lq.jpg

17029ol.jpg

Also, there is a video where she is singing a song, and the song that she is singing has the word a** in it, and when it comes to this part in the song she says \"Bepp, my mother taught me to be a lady\"

Does anyone have that one either?

I don\'t want to sound crude but I found this and I hope I am hearing this wrong, but I swear it sounds like in this video where Raica and Adriana are talking and Raica comes out in a pink bikini and they are speaking about boyfriends, that Adriana says \"Beautiful, Tall\" Raica follows with \"Beautiful on the inside make me happy\" and I swear faint in the backgorund you hear Adriana say Big D*** I hope I am hearing this wrong but if not I will laugh on this forever.

http://rapidshare.de/files/18810550/raica-alima2.mov.html

she doesn`t say "big thing" either .. she sais "big something .. sounded like "date" .. but that`s not the word because it maked no sense to say "big date" ... she only knows what she said ... and we... we`ll never find out :laugh: :laugh:

so much for that GQ cover where it says shes the worlds most voluptuous virgin.. lol...

like kravitz or the european guy wouldnt have taken a shot at that..