Bellazon

I love her because...

Jennka

I give you my list and after I will send you pics, vids and description!

models: Laetitia Casta, Rianne Ten Haken, Julie Ordon,Polina Kouklina,Michaela Hlavackova,Claudia Schiffer,Ruslana Korshunova,Estelle Lefebure,Louise Pedersen,Zoe Duchesne

Actresses: Sophie Marceau, Brigitte bardot, Romy Schneider

Singers: Vanessa Paradis, Françoise Hardy

Julia Stegner

Because she has crooked mouth what makes her special and separates from other models, she is confident, knows what she wants so chose just the best works, isn't fame whore, very simple and down-to-earth, she is smart girl because reads and is going to go to university after model career, has 1 boyfriend for a long time.

pics:

http://www.freewebs.com/stegner/coverto0.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/stegner/img017juli...guemexabril.jpg

_action=view&current=mittel1.jpg4.jpg

_action=view&current=27943_bossblackss0705_122_261lo.jpg

_action=view&current=JuliaStegnerLEGS34B.jpg

1 pic:

_action=view&current=26.jpg

_action=view&current=12.jpg

video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSJSVgwllMI...gner/videos.htm

MY ADRIANA :heart: :heart:

to me, adriana is the perfect role model.

i hope this doesnt start contreversy, and i know alot of you will start, but i honestly dont care about your opinions following the reasons why, i still believe in them.

1, She has a heart of gold, so sweet and dedicated, always a smile on her face. when she smiles it makes me grin because she just has that effect on people. alot of vs angels in my eyes try to be sexy all the time, on the runway, out in clubs, but Adriana is herself.

2, She doesnt dress like a hoe. Alot of models, i wont say names :ninja: , go around in miniskirts, sleezy tops showing way too much skin and that looks really trashy to me. Adriana dresses appropriate at all times.

3, Shes just gorgeous, people. Dont deny it.

4, Adrianas body is amazing. Shes not a stick-thin model like the rest of them. She has meat on her bones and looks happy and healthy. What NORMAL girls can look up to.

5, She can take a kick-ass picture.

6, She can be both sexy and sweet. To me, and dont get me wrong Kerr fans, I love Miranda, but I dont find Miranda both sexy and sweet. To me shes just sweet because she looks so young.. but Adriana can do both, and she does them both extremely well.

7, My personal views is to wait for sex until you really really fall in love, Adrianas case marriage. I respect that like no other, and its amazing she has stuck to that.

8, Her voice.. my god dont even get me started.

9, The way she presents herself, very classy.

10, Shes proud of her country, like I am mine. Such as she helps orphans and talks about Brazil every chance she gets :D

11, Everything else you could possibly love in a person.

6677926415gats8.jpg pirelli_2005_calendar_shoot_29.JPG elle_02.jpg victoria_secret_online_fancy_lingerie_271.jpg

I :heart: Doutzen Kroes :wub:

BECAUSE:

caring, polite, admirable, agreeable, amiable, approved, attractive, becoming, charming, commendable, considerate, copacetic, cordial, courteous, cultured, decorous, delightful, ducky, favorable, friendly, gasser, genial, gentle, good, gracious, groovy, helpful, hunky-dory, ingratiating, inviting, kind, kindly, lovely, neato, nifty*, obliging, peachy*, phat, pleasant, pleasurable, polite, prepossessing, seemly, simpatico, superior, swell, unpresumptuous, welcome, well-mannered, winning, winsome

ISABELI FONTANA

6ppo35w243950_1e.jpg04934_photo_mid_def_2214101_122_142lo243950_2e.jpgImmagine243950_3e.jpgphoto_mid_def_1298044243950_4e.jpg67313294243950_5e.jpg15819243950_6e.jpg

gifs

isabelifontanaavatarbelhp9.gifisabelivsfs20051vc8ey4.gif

BIANCA BALTI

340x243946_1e.jpg0395243946_2e.jpgbianca_balti_5243946_3e.jpgbianca_balti_23243946_4e.jpgbianca_balti_27243946_5e.jpgvoguedic07coverbiancabakw2243946_6e.jpg

gif

5dujqfga4.gif

MONICA BELLUCCI

30243953_1e.jpgmb_0007243953_2e.jpgmbel13243953_3e.jpgmonica01sandino_2007243953_4e.jpgmonica_bellucci_ambassy_002243953_5e.jpgMonicaBelluc_Granitz_5632107243953_6e.jpg

jennka is it ok?? tomorrow i'll give you the links of some videos if you need.

if you need help with pics of someone, i can give you the pics, for example for that poeple that did many nominations..

some things, important, please read - if someone already nominated your fav, feel free to nominate it too, it doesn´t matter, you can still post pics, vids and say what you feel about them, ok?

then, if you nominate someone, PLEASE write at least few words WHY you did it, why you like this woman so much, ok? Thank you very much :hug:

Please avoid to write only names (you don´t have to post pictures, but that reason why you added her is crucially important for this competition)

:flower:

Julia Stegner

Because she has crooked mouth what makes her special and separates from other models, she is confident, knows what she wants so chose just the best works, isn't fame whore, very simple and down-to-earth, she is smart girl because reads and is going to go to university after model career, has 1 boyfriend for a long time.

pics:

http://www.freewebs.com/stegner/coverto0.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/stegner/img017juli...guemexabril.jpg

_action=view&current=mittel1.jpg4.jpg

_action=view&current=27943_bossblackss0705_122_261lo.jpg

_action=view&current=JuliaStegnerLEGS34B.jpg

1 pic:

_action=view&current=26.jpg

_action=view&current=12.jpg

video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSJSVgwllMI...gner/videos.htm