Bellazon

News

James Blunt celebrated his 32nd birthday at Soho House Thursday night, surrounded by perhaps the highest concentration of Oscar nominees and A-listers this side of the Kodak Theater.

Shortly after the singer and girlfriend Petra Nemcova arrived at the mansion in West Hollywood around midnight, the music stopped and the room broke into an off-key rendition of "Happy Birthday" as a large cake was brought out. A delighted-looking Blunt blew out the candles and planted a kiss on Nemcova.

The couple had just missed crossing paths with Best Actress nominee Helen Mirren, who'd had dinner there with her husband, Ray director Taylor Hackford and 10 friends.

Also in the club's dining area: David Arquette, who nearly crashed into a plate-carrying waiter before apologizing profusely and making his way back to his table to join wife Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston.

Five minutes before Blunt and Nemcova got to Soho House, Best Actress nominee Penelope Cruz arrived and headed to the game room, where she sipped champagne and checked her Blackberry while Olivier Martinez and Valeria Golino played a heated but friendly game of pool.

At midnight, Cruz's are-they-or-aren't they sweetie, Orlando Bloom, entered the room and made a beeline for her. (They parted ways after a warm, if brief, greeting, however.)

Next to arrive were two more Oscar nominees: Blood Diamond costars Leonardo DiCaprio, who talked with Bloom before heading to a window for a smoke with pal Kevin Connolly, and Djimon Hounsou, who was chatted up by a Swiss model.

Also spotted at Soho House Thursday night: Superman Returns director Bryan Singer, Kyle MacLachlan, Courtney Love – who pushed through the crowd with what one partygoer called "rock-star energy" – Rose McGowan, Rebecca De Morney, Mischa Barton, Ioan Gruffudd, Bai Ling, Nemcova pal Russell Simmons, who gave Blunt a long happy-birthday hug, and Vincent Gallo, who wound down the evening playing pool with Nemcova and the birthday boy.

from people.com

James Blunt and Petra Run over a guy

www.tmz.com

http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/26/blunt-and-pe...n-fan/#comments

real smart on both ends. How the heck do you not know you ran somebody over? I honestly think there is something wrong there. My other question is does anybody think those two are a weird couple, i'm not talking about "he's ugly blah blah" I mean body language. Every time I see those two it seems like they are posing, not relaxed with each other or just plain not interested. I like Petra and I hope she's happy, but I think something is up am I the only one?"

Another take on the story from above.

Petra Nemcova and James Blunt hate their fans (from superficial)

petranemcovajamesbluntogy3.jpg

Last Friday in Los Angeles James Blunt and Petra Nemcova reportedly ran over a guy's foot who was trying to get their autograph. According to witnesses Blunt and Nemcova then drove off without even checking to see if the injured fan was okay (he wasn't, he was rolled away on a gurney).

I'm guessing they didn't bother checking on the guy because they were both too busy trying to figure out why or how they were with the other person. No matter how many times I see Petra Nemcova and James Blunt together I'm never gonna understand it. My brain just can't comprehend why she would choose to be with him. I might as well be looking at a picture of a dog walking a person. Dogs don't walk people! It's crazy!

COMING SOON! New calendar to benefit the Happy Hearts Fund featuring all Czech supermodels. The calendar will go on sale in July of this year. I have some exclusive behind the scene shots. We are currently creating an official myspace page for the caledar and I will let you know when that is up and running! Great pictures, stay tuned!

Petra Nemcova Says James Blunt Didn't Know He Drove Over a Fan's Foot

Supermodel Petra Nemcova insists boyfriend James Blunt had no idea he'd driven over an autograph hunter's foot as he left a Hollywood party last weekend. The singer is currently being investigated by Los Angeles police after leaving the scene of the incident outside agent Bryan Lourd's pre-Oscars party.

But Nemcova, who was Blunt's passenger when the incident took place, claims her boyfriend sped off because he didn't realize he'd left a fan injured by the roadside. The Czech model says, "We found out the day after. We didn't know. We found out from the newspaper.... It's just really sad."

The incident has now been classified as a hit and run.

I'm guessing they didn't bother checking on the guy because they were both too busy trying to figure out why or how they were with the other person. No matter how many times I see Petra Nemcova and James Blunt together I'm never gonna understand it. My brain just can't comprehend why she would choose to be with him. I might as well be looking at a picture of a dog walking a person. Dogs don't walk people! It's crazy!

well it's good for Petra she gets much moere attention now, James is a celeb anyway

she def would be less known if she wasn't a gf of Blunt