Bellazon

Male model competition

yours_forever

hey what happened to number 41 :laugh: i'm surprised that all the spaces aren't filled yet :blink: come on people, continue nominating your faves so we can start this competition already!! :whistle:

That's my fault <_< i never thought th spaces is hard filled, if i know i'll never take off mine :evil:

41 had to be removed because people decided to change their nominations :/

:ninja:

WHERE IS ANGEL717?!?!?!?!?! :chicken:

Yeah, and Junkie, Remain, Deepestblue... :ermm: :cain:

Wahh!

I am here, but I don't know very many models...

Well.. I know of them, but I only like a few very much, and they're all on there! :blush:

I'm a fashion newbie!! :cry: :p

Ooooooooooooooopppppps, just try, sweetie :cry:

I cant wait to start th competition, plzzzzzzzzzzzz :(

41 had to be removed because people decided to change their nominations :/ ... I will fill it when we get more nominations.

WHERE IS ANGEL717?!?!?!?!?! :chicken:

Here! Here! I'm sorry if I haven't been able to be around much :flower:

and actually, I don't have any model to nominate :rofl:, all of the ones that I like are already on the list. :flower: :)

that seems to be the case too lol cuz all the good, notable ones are nominated already....but, yours_forever, if nobody new nominates anybody else, may the ones who already nominated more than their full share nominate more? just so we can start the competition and fill in the list??? :wave:

TR when you tried to update the list you took Teddy out :cry:

#19--- :whistle:

^umm, what's up with that? :idk:

I'd like to nominate Sasha Knezevic :whistle:

Added (Y)

that seems to be the case too lol cuz all the good, notable ones are nominated already....but, yours_forever, if nobody new nominates anybody else, may the ones who already nominated more than their full share nominate more? just so we can start the competition and fill in the list??? :wave:

Yes, I just wanted to make sure everyone had a chance.... now you all may start nominating again... just don't go overboard please :rofl:

come on, there are a lot of fine models...I also nominate Dominik Wojcik :heart: I'll send the pics tomorrow...
I would like to nominate Boyd Holbrook and the pictures will come your way soon ;)

Added (Y)

Yes, I just wanted to make sure everyone had a chance.... now you all may start nominating again... just don't go overboard please :rofl:

shifty.gif

nominate again...hmmm.gif