Bellazon

Male model competition

yours_forever

I really think the pictures posted for each model (in the announcements) should be similar, otherwise there's gonna be a bias. If one is bare-chested, the other one should be too. Suit-suit. Gangsta-Gangsta. Sunglasses-sunglasses. Smile-smile. Pout-pout, etc. As much as possible of course.

But here, for Nicholas, people see a lot of skin, a six-pack, jeans, sunglasses, and for Julien a picture that focuses on his facial features and where he's wearing a suit. We can't see Nicholas' face in his picture. We can't see Julien's body in his.

I'm sure it influences people (it influences me), especially since most don't bother going through the threads.

---

(Edited) Anyways, my vote is JULIEN FOR MAX POINTS (cuz he's got class) ;) . I'll try to post photos later...

I really think the pictures posted for each model (in the announcements) should be similar, otherwise there's gonna be a bias. If one is bare-chested, the other one should be too. Suit-suit. Gangsta-Gangsta. Sunglasses-sunglasses. Smile-smile. Pout-pout, etc. As much as possible of course.

But here, for Nicholas, people see a lot of skin, a six-pack, jeans, sunglasses, and for Julien a picture that focuses on his facial features and where he's wearing a suit. We can't see Nicholas' face in his picture. We can't see Julien's body in his.

I'm sure it influences people (it influences me), especially since most don't bother going through the threads.

---

(Edited) Anyways, my vote is JULIEN FOR MAX POINTS (cuz he's got class) ;) . I'll try to post photos later...

I can't really control the pictures posted... I did not search for them. I allowed the fans/ people who nominated them to look for pictures and send them to me... I apologize for being too lazy to find pictures that match for 64 male models before I started the competition! And if people choose not to go through the thread which I made extremely easy to access, all you have to do is click their name and it will bring you to it, then I don't know how I could possibly help you out.

Sorry... I have just been very frusterated lately, it's not you guys :hug: s to you all... I would just like to let you all know, I did not choose all the pictures for the models and I don't choose who they are paired with, there is a website I use that randomly puts them in pairs :flower: