Ronin

A very artistic video from the test shooting with Ralph Luethy:

http://www.fieldofviewfilm.com/fov/film/01_red_one/index.htm

ENJOY!

source: Barbarameier.com

Some screenshots made by the photographer:

WOW gorgeous! :drool:

Thank you! I'm so happy to see some new work :ddr:

and i, too, thought that she looked amazing at Bambi! (Y)

Thank you all for the great pictures and videos and information. Thank you for keeping this thread going :)

Barbara has put the first pics (making of) of the Colins campaign on her homepage! :heart:

The photographer is Kai Stuht and I think we all will be really happy about this campaign! I am already in raptures!

(And Zotti: Didn't you complain about Barbara going to certain exhibitions in New York?... And I optimistically hoped there would be work resulting from the meeting...)

http://www.barbarameier.com/Galerien.aspx

IMG London :woot:

This was (again) a tremendously successful year for Barbara and I dearly hope she can build on all this after all the charity stuff etc. (also very important, I think) of December. 18 months after winning GNTM she has three IMG listings and a New York Agency! :laugh:

I am so curious about what will come next (and not to forget the editorial shoot in Los Angeles, the final Colin's campaign etc.).

And I am so totally impressed by the new work so far as we have seen it: the video, Sposabella, the making of Colin's... :wub:

And I believe Barbara and London are made for each other.... (Hopefully I am right).

Aaand they've changed it again^^

It's a pic from the Cosmpopolitan spread now. Not a good choice if u ask me, coz it's black and white and she doesn't really stand out from the other models now as she did before. Also there has been some changes within her portfolio. Nothing too big.

The London profile is awesome. I think she's really outstanding, it's good they took a colored pic (one of my favs) as the first pic on the start page.

Paris' first pic is also nice, but I agree, they shouldn't have taken a b&w one ... her portfolio is great though. But they really should go for a colored pic again as an eye catcher - even more so as she's on the first page of "women"!

The Milan starting pic is also fantastic, I've always liked that shot! But why didn't they put a pic of her Fabi compaign or one of her catalogue work for the other Italian brand in there? :idk:

And why's she not at NY?! :persuazn:

The leading pic in Paris is one of my favorite Barbara pics but I also would have prefered the color version.

I really like her Paris portfolio now. It is really beautiful.

The London one is small but imo quite beautiful.

With Milan I am also unhappy. I don't understand either why they don't use pics from Barbara's great Italian adds or eds.

@CarMELita, I think it is quite good that she has another New York agency for a start. It is small and I think they will do more for her which will be better.