Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Thank you Reeyo! So nice that you uploaded the making of pics from Colin's. If Barbara takes them from her Galery they are saved here (I am still incapable to do it :blink: )

And the Ava gift: Where is that pic from? Do tell!! Is it new?

Edit: At work it didn't move so I didn't recognize that it is a film ava. Is ist from Karstadt Awards MBW?

YUUUHUUU :drool:

Here is the first pic the first pic with barbara from Lambertz!!!

http://www.dailynet.de/_images/pmages/7496...64ae1d.jpg.orig

And Lena looks nice too :p

update: and here you find another one :heart: : http://www.presseanzeiger.de/meldungen/ges...ltur/267263.php --> scroll down a lil bit

( somehow I cannot upload it, could someone please do it for me?)

The attachment function doesn't work at the moment, I can't upload anything and my flickr account is stuffed so ... :cry2:

Thanks for the links, Zotti.

Is it just me or does the calender seems to be pretty boring? I really expected something more ... :idk:

Is it just me or does the calender seems to be pretty boring? I really expected something more ... :idk:

agreed

especially I'm...let's say, a little disappointed with the choice of some unprofessional models that were chosen :whistle: ;)

Thanks Reeyo! And thanks Zotti for finding the Lambertz pics!!!

And Lambertz I find disappointing so far too. But that is also because they choose to work partly with celebrities instead of models and then the outcome is bound to be disappointing.

By the way, I start to get impatient and mega curious about the LA editorial.... Where, What, When???

Gosh, there are so many news, pics etc. from Barbara (we Barbara fans are extremely lucky) and still I am impatiently waiting for more, can never get enough...

And what will happen with London, New York etc. ??? Questions, questions, questions...