Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

I always have to smile when I read such articles, because all the information those magazines have about their job mostly comes from wiki or fashionmodeldirectory (sometimes they hardly even change the sentence structure) - and it's us Barbara fans who are updating those sites etc. Isn't thatz cool? :) And funny :) And weird...

Speaking of the information sources: Once something very funny hapened to me^^ I edited the GNTM wikipedia article because there were some serious mistakes and stuff, so in the end I also added a whole new "Absatz". Then, a few weeks later, my mom brought home the GNTM official magazine... and what did I find in there?? :rofl: My article that I added to wiki - word by word^^ I don't have any problems with that, wiki is fee and thats also the reasonnwhy I wrote it, but at the very same time I think it's pretty poor for a journalist to write an article and copy like half from it from the internet, especially from a side that is so untrustworthy (does that word exist?)

Anyway, I thought it was really funny. I am a journalist now! Hö hö hö!

Oh reeyo ... just shut up....

I always have to smile when I read such articles, because all the information those magazines have about their job mostly comes from wiki or fashionmodeldirectory (sometimes they hardly even change the sentence structure) - and it's us Barbara fans who are updating those sites etc. Isn't thatz cool? :) And funny :) And weird...

Yap, and they sell one article to 10 other "news" sites..now I know the reason why many journalists are jobless..

@ Reeyo: Ich wuerde mich geschmeichelt fuehlen :laugh:

The interviewers ask always the same...what about heidi? how much did your life changed? blaaaa..

what about the question "what comes next barbara?"

That is what I am looking for.

Barbara will be in a chat again for powerchild on february 9 and march 9 at 8pm according to barbara-meier-fans.de

She said in an interview that her notebook is always with her so I am still not worried that her stay in New York/London will be to short.

Well here are two of the announced new photos:

bmsemper1wn7.jpg

and

bmsemper2wh9.jpg

There are even more at gettyimages.

I do like these pictures a lot, there is still that glowing aura around her, we have noticed the last few weeks (since she's back from LA).

And -at least- I think she again lost some weight, which is good for her business but for my little personal view- I like her a little bit rounder....

She looks wonderful and still has this glow (yes ahpe, since LA) which gives us all hope for the future. It must be something very good that has turned all her candles on!

(I don't think we can say anything about weight and such. In these pics she simply looks wonderful to me).

The color and the dress is flattering. Well done, Barbara :flower:

I do not think she lost weight. Her really small cushions between her chest and armpits are still there which I think are really beautiful. I have noticed them several times.

...I think I just have a little fetish for that :laugh:

post-19649-1232201109_thumb.jpg