Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Barbara Meier

post-311-1202762810_thumb.jpgpost-311-1202762817_thumb.jpgpost-311-1202762915_thumb.jpg

Bio:

(taken from wikipedia)

Birth name: Barbara Meier

Date of birth: July 25, 1986

Place of birth: Amberg, Bavaria, Germany

Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)

Hair color: Red

Eye color: Blue

Measurements: 32.5-24-36 (US), 83-61-92 (EU)

Dress size: 6 (US), 36 (EU), 8 (UK)

Shoe size: 7 (US), 38 (EU), 5 (UK)

Agency: IMG Models

post-311-1202762943_thumb.jpg

Barbara Meier (born July 25, 1986 in Amberg, Germany) is the winner of the second cycle of Germany's Next Topmodel (often abbreviated as GNTM), a successful German televised modelling contest presented by Heidi Klum. The series was aired from March to May 2007 by the commercial TV channel ProSieben. Meier's trademark look is defined by her long red hair and pale skin.

post-311-1202762986_thumb.jpg

Biography

Born in the small Bavarian town of Amberg, Barbara Meier didn't originally aspire a career in modelling. Instead, after graduating from school, she enrolled at the Fachhochschule Regensburg in order to study mathematics.

While shopping at a local mall, she was invited by a model scout to a casting for GNTM. Out of 16,421 participants in the national casting, she was chosen among the 15 candidates to appear on the TV show. In the course of the show, she had to face a series of challenges in order to outrival her contestants. Even before the end of the show, one of these minor competitions had her win a leading role alongside Heidi Klum in a nationwide TV commercial for McDonald's.

post-311-1202763067_thumb.jpgpost-311-1202763075_thumb.jpg

In the last episode, she outpaced the other two finalists, brunette Hana and blonde Anni, and was declared winner of the title "Germany's Next Topmodel". The prize included a contract with the modelling agency IMG Models, an appearance on the cover of the German edition of Cosmopolitan in August 2007 and a contract as the face of the next advertising campaign for the clothing company C&A. Within only a few months after winning, Meier was able to take on several major businesses, such as an editorial shooting for Cartier, which was published in Vogue Taiwan, or a contract with Pantene.

In her private life, Meier has been in a steady relationship since 2003.

post-311-1202763122_thumb.jpg

This first post is credited to content provided by CarMELita.

Date of Birth: 07/25/86

Height: 174 cm

Hair Color: natural red

Eye Color: blue

Agency: IMG Models

Links:

Homepage

Wikipedia german

German TV Station PRO7

Video:

We Love Campain TV Commercial (with Hana and Anni)

neu_1-20070525125306.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/33375081/Barba...ove_01.avi.html

McDonalds Commercial with Heidi Klum

neu_1-20070525153340.jpg neu_2-20070525153735.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/33387674/Barba...onalds.avi.html

Yeah, I love her too and I was saying from the beginning, that she will win.. And tadaaa.. Here she is ;)

buuut, she was walking the worst yesterday. Hana was the best and was out as the first one... i'm glad that anni didn't win, i don't like her, but barabaras walk wasn't really great!

Yeah, I love her too and I was saying from the beginning, that she will win.. And tadaaa.. Here she is ;)

buuut, she was walking the worst yesterday. Hana was the best and was out as the first one... i'm glad that anni doesn't won, i don't like her, but barabaras walk wasn't really great!

I have to agree :ninja: Still I like her :hehe: