Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

I hope it is the final version: :heart:

source: bild.de

If I understand it right Barbara's pic is not in the final version of the Lambertz calender, incredible.... It is one of the best pics!

Edit: Dani says in the Fanpage Forum that the seller of the almanac says that there are two pics per month. This should mean that Barbara's pic is in there.

Well the criticism seems to me really farfetched. They obviously needed to say something about somebody and Barbara was the victim...

I saw the part with the three girls on TV yesterday (Circus). All three looked good but Barbara looked really outstandingly beautiful!

Oh thank you so much, Dude!

I missed it on TV and already searched youtube and myvideo for it... what a nice present!

Hope you all had nice xmas-holidays and i'm very much looking forward to 2009 - a year full of wonderful editorials, campaigns and perhaps some runway-action from our admirable Barbara.

Hi everybody!

I wasn't here for 2 weeks because my pc was a mess and so I wish a late happy new year to all of you.

Does anybody know when the spring/summer '09 season begins?

I looked up the missing campaigns and it would be logical that we see them in the coming season. I am pretty shure about Borsalino but Colin's is tough because there is an English version but the news section is still in turkish.

Nervertheless, 2009 will be an awesome year for Barbara, I can feel it :yes:

I had no internet for a few days too (so I really feel with you Zotti) and was really suffering :laugh:

And I think and hope that it will be a marvelous year for Barbara. Can't wait for the next news (whether it is NY or London) where she is travelling next and naturally what develops there!

Yes fans! Let's keep Bellazon (and Barbara news in general) alive! United Barbaranians etc. :wave:

A good new year to you all!

@Zotti: SS09 season began months ago and is as good as over ;)

Really? :cry:

Does this include collections from italian hats, too?

If not I do not understand the designers season politics..

And the pics on the Borsalino homepage look very winterish.

edit: I checked models.com for print ads SS09 and they start rignt know publishing them. So, I have still a little hope.

It's confusing sometimes, yes.

Faustregel is: fashion shows are way before the actual season, meaning, the collection for SS09 for example are presented on the runway in 2008, when it's freezing cold outside, and the fall winter collections when its summer. But as I said : this is just a faustregel^^ There are always exeptions (Especially with pre-fall, cruise etc etc) :yes: (Remember Last Berlin fashion week? that was ss09, too, and some other designers showed their collectins just one month ago)

And yes, since print ads are directly for the customer, they fit the time way more accurately than shows.

So yes, you can have hope :)

Mmmh... Do you buy Vogue Deutsch? If yes, I'm not sure if the Borsalino pics can be found in there... I'd say Italian, American and japanese fashion mags, because thats where Borsalino has it's local markets, stores and so on

But that's just an idea#maybe I'm wrong