Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Strankinja from tmf found a video-interview with Barbara. In the background is Armin Morbach, taking photos, so it seems, that it´s the "Madame Figaro" shooting.

She looks gorgeous with different hairstyles and haircolors, WOW!

Unfortunately I cannot grab it, don´t know why. Can anyone else intent to do that?

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/b...bctid1446784639

Strankinja from tmf found a video-interview with Barbara. In the background is Armin Morbach, taking photos, so it seems, that it´s the "Madame Figaro" shooting.

She looks gorgeous with different hairstyles and haircolors, WOW!

Unfortunately I cannot grab it, don´t know why. Can anyone else intent to do that?

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/b...bctid1446784639

Thanks for the link! :flower: So many different Barbaras but she looks amazing whatever her haircolour or hairstyle she has.

This is very strange at tmf the video does not work on my PC and here it goes. :confused:

@Snuffy: i just had the same idea! But ok, now the photos are here and that´s good! *G*

Hope we will see soon the photos in better quality! Think they are amazing! And it show´s that Barbara is a real model and can deal with diffrent styles! My favourite of this diffrent Barbaras is the Blond-Barbara! Looks so cool!

This is wonderful Snuffy, thank you!

The blond Barbara I didn't recognize at all...

My favorite is the red Barbara. But I am so curious to see the final pics. I hope they will appear soon.

Barbara is getting to be soooo good! It is like she says in the interview: She has worked hard and developed a lot in the time since she won. (She doesn't quite say it like that but that is the gist of what she answered to the question about what changed since the show).

Great video, thanks for the link!

She was very cautious about answering the questions it seemed. It's like she wants to do everything right.

I guess they've really made a good choice - not only because she's incredibly beautiful but also because she seems to be a perfectionist, she's determined and disciplined and not arrogant in the least.

Thanks, Dude!!

I don't like her dress at all although the color's nice.

Lena's looking as if she gained 10 pounds in her dress while Barbara looks very frail, I hope there's nothing to worry about.

You welcome! :wave:

That´s funny, I like the dress not the color! :)

wow!

These pictures are amazing!

Can't wait to see the final versions. She's so versatile. I mean normally it looks odd seing someone whose haircolour you're used with a completely differet hair do and colour but she looks stunning in each of these pictures.

Yeah I kind of got the impression as well that she looks a little thin is this dress because you can slightly see her ribs.

But I think the dress has a lot to do with it because it just makes you look straight at it.