Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Why's Lena talkin about what the other girl's got in store? Anyway, any spot she'll do will do her good at the moment - the more promo she gets, the better.

But of course I do hope for the real fashion editorials and for her doing it on the international runways! With Lily and Cintia retiring I got high hopes for her as a red head ... :shifty:

I check Lena's myspace everyday and there it says "there's gonna be a new sport with ME", so, Lena never said anything about new commercials or ads from Barbara. I think that was a misunderstanding PlainJane :)

I never thought about it that way, Carmelita :shifty: Let's hope you're right

That was a misunderstanding. Lena has a new spot and is not allowed to talk about with whom.

The Yogurette deal is back on Barbaras homepage. It seems that it is not the done thing to talk beforehand about these spots. The Firms don't wish it.

And I sincerely hope you are right Carmelita and Barbara will become an international success.

That was a misunderstanding. Lena has a new spot and is not allowed to talk about with whom.

The Yogurette deal is back on Barbaras homepage. It seems that it is not the done thing to talk beforehand about these spots. The Firms don't wish it.

Chesterty, I also read in the forum of the barbara-meier-fans, that Barbara´s response to the question if the yogurette-contract was still there, was: !?!?! Which means there is something but she doesn´t want to talk about it ;)

Your question: No, don´t know nothing :(

I don´t even know which event it was. At the barbara-meier-fans they say that it is not the Rosner that we all know but another designer (???) but exactly this Rosner had a fashion show for his 40th jubilee at the cpd in Düsseldorf, the motto: "back to the roots". I really, really don´t know :lost:

Thank you Chesterty! :wave:

It IS the well-known Rosner and it was the cpd-Fashionshow of the 40th jubilee :cain:

So, there might be a video with Barbara on the catwalk at igedo.tv also?

These videos are quite long and I do not have time right now, but maybe someone has got the patience to watch them all?

Here is the link:

http://www.igedo.com/IGEDO/igedo-tv/cpd/cpd.html

Thanks for posting these pics, Chesterty! :wave: And thanks to Barbara for having us informed about the shooting she had in Milan. Didn´t know that it was for two different labels. :)

She looks really good with glasses :heart:

Has anyone seen the Beckmann-show yesterday? She looked so gorgeous with her curly long hair, spoke very self-confident and showed a very cool reaction to the critics of Louisa von Minckwitz

This woman was criticizing the models of gntm and the tv-program all of the time but is working herself with models who made themselves famous in the show like Milla, Lena M., Yvonne and Anja Platzer :blah: