Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Thank you, her red hair looks so gorgeous combined with gold! Just forgot how good she looked at the Aids-Gala.

Reeyo, thanx for your welcome (is that correct English? :idk: ) About your question: I suspect that the pic that we all know and that was posted by Chesterty was shot by Rankin, it´s this one:

post-17567-1202134584_thumb.jpg

Thanx again! I like her pics on the white sofa very much...

And I have got some news because Barbara has updated her homepage: She will be at the Echo-Award in Berlin this week (15. of february) and at the Reinhold Beckmann-Show (together with Heidi Klum and Lena Gercke) on the 18th of february.

Thanks a lot for the effort! :)

Here two old video from Christian Audigier - Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week 07! . I combed through the thread but I didn´t find this video I hope it isn´t posted yet.

You can see Barbara at 3:00 :drool:

Barbara 1:28 (only shorttime :()! In the beginning there are Hana and Mandy.

49597457bi1tr5.jpg 84449434at3rk4.jpg

barbara7lg6ta0.th.jpg

Mowie, you are right, here is a lot of more Barbara. :) I don´t think, that it is a such a problem, not to speek perfect English as you can see that I also write here ;) The main thing is to be able to communicate a bit. Words like "gorgeous" "great" and "beautiful" are those you most need in the Barbara-Thread :D

Talking about deficits in English: RJ TAYLER, what does it mean to have something "on your dial" :idk:

Mowie, you are right, here is a lot of more Barbara. :) I don´t think, that it is a such a problem, not to speek perfect English as you can see that I also write here ;) The main thing is to be able to communicate a bit. Words like "gorgeous" "great" and "beautiful" are those you most need in the Barbara-Thread :D

Talking about deficits in English: RJ TAYLER, what does it mean to have something "on your dial" :idk:

Hi to all, here are two new Barbara-Pics: One is with our minister of Science (Barbara as maths-student is the official "Ambassador of the year of mathematics" in Germany)

The other pic was found by mowie (thank you!!), she posted the news in tmf, the image is very small but in my opinion worth posting it because it is the only one of the event "prix de beauté":

edit: littledesaster, thank you for saying thank you :whistle: I think after this discussion the Barbara-thread will be the most polite and respectful thread in all bellazon... ;)

184795193.jpg Auftaktveranstaltung01_property_BigImage_slc_wj2008_2Fde.jpg