Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

my god, she's getting better and better... and more and more "model-like", don't you think so? :) in my eyes, she proved again how versatile she can be. thanks, chesterty!

@reeyo: special thanks to you :D

@M---: yes, i'm quite sure it's a mathematical figure, or something like that (considerung the fact, that it's a picture from the opening of "year of maths".) it's a figure that has no beginning and no ending. i think these figures even have a certain name, but i'm not really sure.

Here are more pics from the ICON spread. I hope someone can post them in HQ. :)

P.S. Did you notice the " :x " ? :laugh: Well, I think more and more people will visit this thread now^^ It's kinda kindergarten-ish, but...yeah. Barbara is beautiful and she always will be :wub:

Model_aufmacher_DW__503288g.jpg Model_schwarzwald_D_503295g.jpg Model_schwarzweg_DW_503298g.jpg Model_teaserbesser__503296a.jpg

And here are pics from the opening of the year of mathematics (location: Bremen). I made the pics, so: Sorry, the quality isn´t the best:

post-17567-1202675437_thumb.jpg post-17567-1202675462_thumb.jpg post-17567-1202675508_thumb.jpg post-17567-1202675609_thumb.jpg post-17567-1202675663_thumb.jpg

Thanks so much for the pictures! Her dress is.... interesting :)

And can anybody tell me... what the hell is wrong with the second guy on the right side?? :blink: