Bellazon

General Babes Motion

incessant

Izabel's looks like a leopard threw up on her.. god it's tacky!

I like Ale's and Gisele's the best

You have to admit ... if Izabel's dress were any other colour you would love it .. the cut is beautiful and the way it plunges in the back... the print takes a lot away from it.

post-1004-0-1445990756-60297_thumb.jpgth_34830_2_122_330lo.jpgth_34837_4_122_310lo.jpg

Click to enlarge

0vp2.jpg

who is the girl on the right of Heather? mayb she is the number 27.

yea i thnk adriana's dress is to plain. but i love her so w/e. nd the animal print is too much. it looked great on natasha. but not this one. haha

It's Elise Crombez... I'd almost bet money on it.

4yn3.jpg

5ww5.jpg

I don't like on the first 1 her pose i mean c'mon it's red carpet she poses there exacly like if she's on VS bikini photoshoot that's totally different.

i think she was showing off the backless dress she was wearing and lifting up her hair since her hair is so damn long.

You have to admit ... if Izabel's dress were any other colour you would love it .. the cut is beautiful and the way it plunges in the back... the print takes a lot away from it.

No, I hate the cut of the dress as well, plus it's not fitted well.. it drapes all kinds of wrong... and need I say.. that print!

4yn3.jpg

5ww5.jpg

I don't like on the first 1 her pose i mean c'mon it's red carpet she poses there exacly like if she's on VS bikini photoshoot that's totally different.

i think she was showing off the backless dress she was wearing and lifting up her hair since her hair is so damn long.

Exacly that's my point it's like she's modelling it when at the moment it's not about the dress it's about her/Them.

No, I hate the cut of the dress as well, plus it's not fitted well.. it drapes all kinds of wrong... and need I say.. that print!

:idk: then it's just an issue of preference I suppose

:idk: then it's just an issue of preference I suppose

I do love the actual dress though i think it's fabulous , sexy with elegant touch I've always always loved Roberto Cavalli's clothes and all his dresses were aways amazing , cut, texture, colors , prints just this 1 has too much print.