Bellazon

Bellazon v2.0

maddog107

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For the past few days, when I've tried accessing the "Fashion Models" section, I've been getting a message saying "Incorrect use of one of the board files". It only happens in IE, not Firefox, and it doesn't matter if I'm logged in or not. Whatever the issue is, it only seems to be affecting the index page, as I can access the individual person pages below it fine - But I can only get to them if there's a link straight to them from elsewhere...

i haven't read if this question has been answered, do you know why? because i have to click on so many things to see all the posts. i guess it's fine in other forums, but in the model forums i want to be able to see all the pictures when i click on the page! do you think you could at least change it there?

:)

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1354487

i haven't read if this question has been answered, do you know why? because i have to click on so many things to see all the posts. i guess it's fine in other forums, but in the model forums i want to be able to see all the pictures when i click on the page! do you think you could at least change it there?

:)

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1354487

thx Berno :)

• 6 months later...
Thanks, that was a nice short story, Mel

If you would only knew, Reeyo ... my computer is the oddest thing ever. I think it's because I'm using it for work AND for private matters and got two different profiles. I know Windows XP should be able to operate with the two profiles as it is constructed to be able to work with multiple profiles, but, well, Microsoft - one never knows.

Anyway - BZ works fine with my private profile and firefox without problems (okay, the usual ones I got with uploading bigger pics from time to time), but it's still not working with firefox on my work profile. BUT I SHOULDN'T BE ONLINE AT WORK ANYWAY so who am I to complain ... :cain:

• 3 weeks later...