Bellazon

Problem With Accessing BZ

azymux

what errors do you get? White screen or something else?

Page Load Error

Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at www.bellazon.com.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Dick Cheney was reading through our server logs and suggested we ban you.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

The error is specific to Bellazon.

And it happens to me intermittently, every day now.

My Bellazon just like 5 minutes ago messed up. It suddenly flashed and said "IPS Error" on every page I had open from this site. I tried refreshing them and when that didn't work I tried to sign into Bellazon again, but the main page wouldn't even come up.

looking into it

Okay, BZ went down for me again at 9:27 p.m. my time and just came back on now (10:11 p.m.). :|

It said "Error: bellazon.com does not exist".

Thats the DNS issue we are having, I am pointing them today to be on the BZ server itself instead of a 3rd party which seems like it cant handle the load. I shall let you know once they are online

Okay, BZ went down for me again at 9:27 p.m. my time and just came back on now (10:11 p.m.). :|

It said "Error: bellazon.com does not exist".

Ok we have moved the DNS to the BZ server itself + another powerful server off site, let me know if you are still seeing any issues. It may take 24hours to propagate. Thanks :flower:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...