Bellazon

The Ideal Female Body

reticent

:|

Okay...I said your post was nice and drew a line under it to indicate it was a general unrelated statement and not really sure why such a thing

would require a defense :idk: and quite frankly didn't think anyone would read it anyway, but okay...

I never expressed concern over whether anyone likes more than one thing or not :idk: . Whether they liked only gymnasts or only volleyball players makes me no difference :dontgetit: . One of my best friends likes only muscled women. But either way, liking more than one thing still has no bearing on saying something is ideal anyway as I could love every pie known to man but still think apple pie is ideal. The maker of this thread didn't coin the phrase. I generally dislike the term and have for most of my life (only 3 years of which have been on here). I didn't say those that use the term should die screaming, I said I must admit I don't like it but decent thread anyway. I dislike the term because of the negative connotation it carries for me based on my own experiences not limited to but of course definitely not excluding this site. But, excuse me...

Hah, no I didn't think you were addressing me at all.. I just thought I'd chip in since that was the second time you'd mentioned it in here.

I get what you're saying, but I guess my point was the person who started this thread, and most that are viewing it aren't taking 'ideal' literally - more like a word interchangeable for sexiest/favourite/whatever, just like the dozens of other threads in this section.

Didn't mean to get into a thing here :ninja:

Me either :ninja: and I guess you can't really know what I'm talking about so its best for me to pm instead :ninja: .

The no no parts are covered lol >.>

You win this time, but I'll be watching :morning: .

*shifty* I think Joe's gonna like her.

She'll do :morning: , but it takes more than that, such as a valliant DWTS effort and a modeling tutorial video to win my love :blush: .

Joe- I have nooo idea...in england apparently "Cheryl Cole" is considered sexy here in the UK as she was number one on maxim's list..and she is a size 6 and skinny as hell...so i really dunno :/ . i however like all body types (exact emaciated bodies) but prefer curvy hips, such as Bar's , Shakira's, Katy Perry's & Candice's of course :drool:

post-34463-0-1446074040-17275_thumb.png

I love her ta-tas, but there something about her hip/waist ratio that bugs me... But I wouldn't kick her out of bed. :brows:

Morgane - 32.5-23.5-34.5 - bottom heavy

Josie - 34-23-34 <--- curvier.. but the hip to waist ratio is actually the same... I r know math

The reason Morgane looks so bottom heavy is because she has very little on top to balance out her bottom half, whereas Josie has both bottom and top.

I love her ta-tas, but there something about her hip/waist ratio that bugs me... But I wouldn't kick her out of bed. :brows:

Josie - 34-23-34 <--- curvier.. but the hip to waist ratio is actually the same... I r know math

The reason Morgane looks so bottom heavy is because she has very little on top to balance out her bottom half, whereas Josie has both bottom and top.

Wow, I didn't even know it was Josie. I think it has more to do with the angle though, because I've seen Josie and I think she's got a cute body on her and it never bothered me.

But yeah, Morgane is bottom heavy, but it's just so darn pretty on her. :wub:

And yeah.... math:

9773math.jpg

I've always kind of wondered... do people really buy into these measurements claims? I mean, according to their agencies, Vlada Roslyakova and Candice Swanepoel have the same waist and hip measurements. :cain: And even when there is an admitted difference between models with entirely different bodies, it's usually like one inch, and one inch - or even a little more - is barely noticeable when you're talking about circumferences of a certain size.

Not that I'm calling you out for your example, Pretty, but I've never cared for supposed measurements when comparing bodies.

I've always kind of wondered... do people really buy into these measurements claims? I mean, according to their agencies, Vlada Roslyakova and Candice Swanepoel have the same waist and hip measurements. :cain: And even when there is an admitted difference between models with entirely different bodies, it's usually like one inch, and one inch - or even a little more - is barely noticeable when you're talking about circumferences of a certain size.

Not that I'm calling you out for your example, Pretty, but I've never cared for supposed measurements when comparing bodies.

Well we're actually speaking about these measurements in relation to the width of the waist, that's what makes it "attractive" or not (it's the ratio not the actual number). Someone can be shaped like a rectangle because their waist and hips are the same width, but someone with the same size hip size has a smaller waist and it's deemed more "appealing".

post-3451-0-1446074045-50538_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Before someone yells at me, I know not everyone thinks a curvy body is attractive, blah, blah, blah...

ALSO: All of these images are exactly the same and have the same hip measurement, but in comparison to the waist measurement (which is the only difference) you decide for yourself which you find most attractive. That's pretty much the whole concept of hip/waist ratio.

post-3451-0-1446074045-55783_thumb.jpg