Lara Stone - Sisley [36] Going onto the consolation round

Round of 32 - .pair 11

Eugenia Silva: Escada

2rcn6dcuv1.th.jpg2zjb2fowv8.th.jpg11s2k1wgl7.th.jpg

2100sa0xj2.th.jpgmsn6kjji8.th.jpgsnmd0xsk4.th.jpg

jsya89yy5.th.jpg

vs

Josie Maran: Sisely

sisley01farmjosielilianjr4.th.jpgsisley01farmjosielilianme4.th.jpgsisley01farmjosielilianro6.th.jpgsisley01farmjosieliliankb5.th.jpgsisley01farmjosieliliancn5.th.jpgsisley01farmjosielilianir7.th.jpg

sisley01farmjosielilianxc7.th.jpgsisley01farmjosielilianzk9.th.jpgsisley01farmjosielilianmj5.th.jpgsisley01farmjosielilianba3.th.jpgsisley01farmjosielilianbo0.th.jpgsisley01farmjosielilianqa3.th.jpg

sisley01farmjosielilianln6.th.jpgsisley01farmjosielilianta3.th.jpgsisley01farmjosielilianjf4.th.jpg

sisley01farmjosielilianfq5.th.jpgsisley01farmjosieliliansm5.th.jpgsisley01farmjosielilianxx1.th.jpg

You are allowed to allocate up to five votes

Ahh the always controversial Sisley ads, this time featuring the lovely Josie Maran drinking cow's milk!

Hmm.....for me, sluttly, skanky and provocative gestures are welcome in small doses. I appreciate, even encourage sometimes, a lil' nipple here and there, a "take me now" smile and look now and then, maybe some nice girl/girl les-ing once in a while.

But this ad goes over the top. :yuckky:

Escada by 5.

I adore this ad, in fact it's one of my all time favorites, and not just because Josie's in it. Terry Richards can do no wrong imo, and as my friends would say.. "Terry is the next coming of Christ". ... seriously I wonder sometimes.. This homely man has fucked half of the known modeling world... and he's not that well-endowed, famous, good looking or wealthy.... but I'd still do him lol... His ad... oh my damn!

I love over the top.. and this ad does it in spades. It lkeeps my attention, it makes me want to buy the product... did I mention it keeps my attention? 10/10

Sisley x5