Bellazon

The most famous Bellazon babe

Dajana

Well just to let you know.. I'm back! yay..

Actually to put it bluntly we're back b*tches... both of us, turns out we're not the same person oddly enough. Concept when we say something it turns out to be true. Thank you for all those that believed us, or were at least willing to find out the truth.. and well to those that said some snippy little comments about us being one and the same, well guess you were wrong after all, to bad huh? We both just spoke with one of the admins, not gonna say any names and they're convinced we're completely seperate entities and thus we've been completely vindicated. So our contests will resume, and our opinions will be shared with everyone again... just because we love you all.

Anyways I guess Natasha Poly x4, Heidi Klum x1

Well just to let you know.. I'm back! yay..

Actually to put it bluntly we're back b*tches... both of us, turns out we're not the same person oddly enough. Concept when we say something it turns out to be true. Thank you for all those that believed us, or were at least willing to find out the truth.. and well to those that said some snippy little comments about us being one and the same, well guess you were wrong after all, to bad huh? We both just spoke with one of the admins, not gonna say any names and they're convinced we're completely seperate entities and thus we've been completely vindicated. So our contests will resume, and our opinions will be shared with everyone again... just because we love you all.

Anyways I guess Natasha Poly x4, Heidi Klum x1