Bellazon

Mariacarla Boscono
Thumbnail

chiva474128

Yes, it's true, Rose! I add you the link :

http://www.coutorture.com/Anja-Rubik-Magda...ampaign-8115866

MariaCarla will be very great!!! I think for a long time that Lanvin would work with her. Look at the campaign of "Jeanne", the last fragrance of the brand : the model try to look like to MariaCarla! I'm so happy for her! And I'm also very excited to see her with Anja and Magdalena. It will be very intersting. :)

Oh! I'm really happy! thanks Edernez for the link and the info about her work with other models (who are both girls that I also like very well). I'm impatient to see Mariacarla in this new campaign. I think she has still never work with Lanvin before. And I also have to say I've never think about the model of the perfume "Jeanne"... but now you've tell it, I'm pretty sure this girl really look like Mariacarla.

Me too I love the new Givenchy campaign with Mariacarla!!! She is really beautiful and classy on this first pic. And now I'm also dreaming of discovering the Lanvin campaign because it's a new project for this great model and I'm sure she'll be great in it! Can' wait!!!

• 2 weeks later...