Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

I love Rosie and think Kristen S as bella is horrible and irritating with how much whining goes on BUT watching Rosie in Transformers was painful. The cgi robots did better acting, and I was actually missing Megan Fox acting. I hope Rosie just sticks to modeling or really invests in acting lessons.

I liked Rosie better than Megan in TF. but if you think about it, Rosie is a model with no prior acting experience and doing a movie that isn't known for strong writing or using female characters creatively. How high were the expectations honestly? whereas Kristen is a actress by trade and she was still horrible in twilight in my opinion.

I liked Rosie better than Megan in TF. but if you think about it, Rosie is a model with no prior acting experience and doing a movie that isn't known for strong writing or using female characters creatively. How high were the expectations honestly? whereas Kristen is a actress by trade and she was still horrible in twilight in my opinion.

+1. Rosie, the new actress/rosie was still ten times better than Kristen S. Some people here on BZ know how much I hate Kristen :laugh:

She's the new face of Animale she'll shoot the campaign and stars in the show during SPFW

It will be the first model to walk on the catwalk next SPFW. The British Huntington-Whiteley was chosen as the new face - and beautiful body - the Animale. Replacing the national top model, Raquel Zimmermann, it comes at the invitation of Luis FIOD, who signs the creative direction of the brand.

http://istoegente.terra.com.br/noticias/mo...ley-na-animale/

more details:

The winter 2012 edition of SPFW starts with a hot news: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will parade for animale, which opens the fashion week in Sao Paulo on Thursday, 19.01 days at 17h. The British left his familiar face after posing for campaigns for brands like Burberry and valued the curves of your body to carry a pair of wings for the catwalk of Victoria's Secret, but it was after making her acting debut in the movie Transformers: The Hidden Side Moon (2011, Michael Bay) won every celebrity status. Not for nothing, trading around their participation in the parade was smooth (all the paperwork began to be sent to her agents on 03.10 2011).

The actress and model arrives in São Paulo next Wednesday (01/18), one day before the parade that marks his return to the catwalk - as you know, she swapped the catwalk for the line last season international, and not attended the last show Victoria's Secret, which makes it the first casting will also join the parade since it began to dedicate himself to acting. Accompanied by his publicists, she will be staying at the hotel Fasano. Around here, it still photographs of the animal and a campaign for the editorial pages of Vogue, both directed by Luis FIOD creative, agency Mint.

http://vogue.globo.com/moda/news/rosie-hun...male-spfw-2012/