Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

Btw all these pictures we've been seeing that everyone thinks are Valentine's pics aren't, they are for the EARLY SPRING 2010 catalogue.

None of the pictures nor the cover for Valentine's has come out yet.

Edit: Valentine's stuff comes out Jan 24th or 25th I think

I can't wait for the Valentine's Day stuff!! V-Day is always so much fun! :heart:

First of all, it's beyond me why people paste their random screen name on images they scan.

It's just a total bummer. Absolutely ruins it for me.

I know what you mean, it's annoying and egotistical. Fair enough if they actually took the photo themselves but otherwise..... :blink: (It's way too easy to remove it with photoshop most of the time anyway)

You can see all the Matthew Williamson pictures here:

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/2010PF-MWILLIAM

Wow you try and do something nice here. First of all. I did it because there are heaps of lurkers who will just take it and post it somehwere else. I did it so it can be on BZ only. However if you were a member you could just i dont know PM me and i would be happy to give you the actual scan. Because i trust people who post here often as long as they respect me. Im not an egotistical person i just dont appreciate paying alot of money for something so other people who i dont know can reap it.

Wow you try and do something nice here. First of all. I did it because there are heaps of lurkers who will just take it and post it somehwere else. I did it so it can be on BZ only. However if you were a member you could just i dont know PM me and i would be happy to give you the actual scan. Because i trust people who post here often as long as they respect me. Im not an egotistical person i just dont appreciate paying alot of money for something so other people who i dont know can reap it.

I quite often scan stuff myself, of Rosie and other models, and personally I don't see the point of putting a tag on it. I'm of the opinion who cares if it gets posted elsewhere, the magazine/catalogue/whatever is usually readily available and I just spent 10 minutes sticking it in a scanner for the benefit of people who live in other countries etc, which I don't see as a just reason for my name to be on it. If anything, put the photographers name on it. They're the ones who really worked hard. If any one really wants to take something they'd spend the 2 minutes wiping it off in photoshop anyway. End of....back to Rosie.

New to me, from Isle of Wight Festival:

rosiemodel.jpg

I quite often scan stuff myself, of Rosie and other models, and personally I don't see the point of putting a tag on it. I'm of the opinion who cares if it gets posted elsewhere, the magazine/catalogue/whatever is usually readily available and I just spent 10 minutes sticking it in a scanner for the benefit of people who live in other countries etc, which I don't see as a just reason for my name to be on it. If anything, put the photographers name on it. They're the ones who really worked hard. If any one really wants to take something they'd spend the 2 minutes wiping it off in photoshop anyway. End of....back to Rosie.

Exactly. I really miss the point. It ruins the picture. That's that.

Kevork - I didn't even mean just you. Look at the pictures I posted.

^I know that, but I think you'll find most of these haven't been posted in the larger size before. There's also a bunch in here that are alternate crops of previously posted images, so they look quite similar.

Like I said, I put some effort into cutting out the reposts, but there might be the odd one in there.