Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

8 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Pretty sure she's pregnant. She was just on vacation with Jason and in some shots she looks like she has a baby bump. In the latest airport pics coming back from the vacation looks like shes got a bump there too..

Exactly what I was thinking :smile: Wonder when she will announce it, as she is quite a private person. I find it hard to imagine her sharing as many pictures of her pregnancy the way Candice did.

She protects her privacy now more than ever. This may be the reason that she's really pregnant. These pictures, when she and Jason were in the Maldives did the girl who was with them in the same hotel. Now she has a problem with a lawyer. I think that Rosie reported it when she saw these pictures. Seriously, she didn't do things like this, she always publish photos and videos from vacation. Now she's not active in social media. We still don't know 100% if she is pregnant, although some photos from the airport make you think so. I'm pretty sure that she knows about our suspicions about her pregnancy. And she doesn't confirm this information yet. If she even confirm it. But if they confirmed their engagement on the Golden Globes, why would they not announce pregnancy in this way? We'll see. Rosie for Paige Denim Collection will launch on February 15. But I think that then we don't see anything more than so far. The most likely is the Vanity Fair party at the Oscars. I hope that they will be there.

Tbh I was going to say something about how creepy that fan was, following her around her private vacation. I'm a little surprised that Rosie is actually taking legal action against her though. 

From the sounds of it, she was shooting something when she was on that trip. Her Autograph team was with her. 

21 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

From the sounds of it, she was shooting something when she was on that trip. Her Autograph team was with her. 

Yes, it's possible. Guy Aroch posted her picture on the background of sunset, and two days later we know that they are in the Maldives. Now her team published these new pictures and she's wearing the same dress. + Rosie wrote that: "#Tb to last weeks shoot".

It was creepy of that girl. It's one thing to tweet about seeing them or asking for a photo or something, but it's another to follow them around and take stalker-esque pictures of the two of them. But I'm also a little surprised Rosie is taking legal action.

She was definitely shooting something, curious to know what it was.