Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

A baggy form covering sweater for a press event when she usually struts through LA in just a sports bra? :Amelie_wft:

I wish Autograph was available here. I can order it online but the conversion and the shipping. :/ I've always wanted to try out the lingerie and the active wear looks nice too. 

Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley leaves fans wondering if she is expecting her first child

When gorgeous Rosie Huntington-Whiteley posted this picture last week of herself in a poncho posing wistfully

with a horse and told her seven million Instagram followers: 'Here's to fresh starts and exciting prospects for the year',

fans were left wonderingif the M&S model was hinting that she is expecting.
My sources tell me that she is indeed pregnant and that she has been calling in clothes to suit her changing figure.

Keen horsewoman Rosie, 29, has dated actor Jason Statham, 49, on and off for six years, and they became engaged last January.

Rosie's agent declined to comment – but I wonder if the wedding might be brought forward?

dailymail.co.uk

I think she's pregnant too. I hadn't seen the airport pics, but I've noticed her face looks softer/fuller lately. Plus her chest looks larger at the launch/workout class. 

Seconding the wishing Autograph was sold here. I really want to try her makeup and now her sports stuff.