Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

Russell James posted these on his Facebook Fan Page

Rosie Huntington shoot for Victorias Secret 'Very Sexy'.

Published today are the first few shots from a Victoria's Secret project that I shot back on March 21st.

Rosie Huntington-Whitely is the first one to appear - she is having a big week it seems !

I have given a few 'How To' tips attached to the photos that I hope some of you find useful.

(I also posted other behind the scenes shots from this shoot back on March 24 if you want to check them out).

There is a cool VIDEO of this shoot as well at www.vsallaccess.com/2010/05/26/very-sexy-v-behind-the-scenes/index.html

Enjoy !

rosiehuntingtonbyrj.th.jpg

Just by moving her hair and raising her hair Rosie changes the whole emotional content of the shot.

Once I saw the orginal reflection of a plam tree I just started adding more pot plant until I had the background effect you see.

For those of you a bit more in to the technical shoot at a low F stop (I shot this at 1.2) and you can 'clone' a little more background if you want it a bit wider.

So long as you capture the feeling you want in most the frames its easy to just clone a little extra background in.

rosiehuntingtonbyrj2.th.jpg

This is a bit more of a reveal shot on the background refelctions.

As you can see the plant whilst pretty are not nearly as interesting in reality.

I added in more plants once I saw that first one.

rosiehuntingtonbyrj3.th.jpg

Although the shots used in this particular case ended up very close up I thought this shot explains full length shooting.

If you take full length pictures it can be good to get low to the ground.

That tyends to make people look their tallest.

It's not a science though.

You should zoom your lens and stay well back.

If you get close and shoot with the lens not zoomed the legs can start to look wide and wired and the head small.

Take a test shot at different distances to see what I mean, one close with the lens not zoomed ans then one from further away with the zoom x 2 or 3 and you will see what I mean.

rosiehuntingtonbyrj4.th.jpg

I notice with most people at the top of their game that their techniques are usually just very common sense.

In this scene Shay steps in to add some hair spray but very considerately uses this piece of plexi to cover Rosie's face.

This protects the makeup and of course the model who doesn’t have to scrunch up her face and hold her breath.

Rosie was able to stay 'in the moment'.

Simple, effective and very considerate tool.

rosiehuntingtonbyrj5.th.jpg

Yes it's delightful picture of Rosie.

However, the learn here is watching make-up artist Fulvia Farolfi.

Notice how she has Rosie sitting with so she is in the daylight of a window.

I told Fulvia we would be shooting with natural daylight and by putting the makeup on in natural daylight she knows what she sees is what will be on the film.

The shots that published on Rosie are aboviously very close up and very beauty oriented.

So if you want to take a beauty shot of a friend invest the time.

Doesn't matter how you long you spend preparing-just get it right.

I have often done shoots where we spent up to 4 hours getting hair, makeup and styling right and then shot the picture in a couple of minutes.

Preparation is everything in a beauty shoot.

And takes about 1/125th of a second to make a picture so take your time getting ready !

rosiehuntingtonbyrj6.th.jpg

This shot is really composed of a few simple elements.

The lighting on the skin will be the subject of a future post but in short Rosie is standing on the shade and a silver reflector is used to bounce in 'clean' light.

To get that background effect of soft and blurry (in this case maybe even feeling a little tropical) I just used a window and you are actually seeing the REFLECTION.

Reflections in the background give a very cool effect and I often don't plan them, I just look in the windows or glass surfaces when I move around a room looking for shot and you will be surprised what you can see.

Also notice how Rosie uses her hair as 'emotional' tool.

If your in a shot and you have hair don't be afraid to use it.

It's officially official. From Michael Bay's website:

I would like for all you S4TE fans to welcome Rosie Huntington Whitely to the world of Transformers. As some of you might know, she's the new female lead in Transformers 3.

And an article about the filming schedule:

Director and executive producer Michael Bay has begun filming the third installment in the "Transformers" franchise in Los Angeles, where the production economy has been buffeted by the loss of such big studio features to other cities offering more generous film tax incentives.

The DreamWorks/Paramount Pictures production has been shooting on a sound stage at the former Spruce Goose Howard Hughes hangar at Playa Vista and will film exterior shots throughout the L.A. area over the next several weeks, including Long Beach, West Hollywood, Century City and Malibu.The first two "Transformers" movies were also shot heavily in Southern California, filming numerous scenes downtown and at Edwards Air Force Base in the Mojave Desert.

"Mike, [producer] Lorenzo [di Bonaventura] and I are all big fans of trying to keep as much of our production in L.A. as possible," said Bay's producing partner, Ian Bryce. "It's a big movie. All our stage work is being done here."

In all, six weeks of the 4 1/2 months of shooting will occur in the L.A. area, with the rest of the filming spread across Chicago, Detroit, Washington and Cape Canaveral, Fla., and a few foreign locales, including Russia and an undisclosed African country, Bryce said.

Bryce said the science-fiction action movie starring Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Patrick Dempsey required more diverse locations than L.A. could offer, and also cited the advantages of "very attractive rebates" offered in Michigan and Illinois, which will also host the production for six weeks.

The picture, with an estimated production budget of at least $200 million and a local crew of nearly 500, would not qualify for California's new film incentive program, which is limited to movies with budgets of up to $75 million.

I know you're all bored of film talk but this just made me giggle :D

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wore transparent lingerie to 'Transformers 3' audition with Shia LaBeouf

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley owes more to Victoria's Secret than a congratulations video.

The British lingerie model, who recently won Megan Fox's role in "Transformers 3," wore a white transparent lingerie top and panties to her love scene audition with Shia LaBeouf, Hollywood Life reports.

"She had to meet Shia to see if they gelled," an on-set source told the magazine. "Having her in as little clothing as possible was just the icing on the cake. When she walked down a staircase in that outfit - wow.”

NY Daily News

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wore transparent lingerie to 'Transformers 3' audition with Shia LaBeouf

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley owes more to Victoria's Secret than a congratulations video.

The British lingerie model, who recently won Megan Fox's role in "Transformers 3," wore a white transparent lingerie top and panties to her love scene audition with Shia LaBeouf, Hollywood Life reports.

"She had to meet Shia to see if they gelled," an on-set source told the magazine. "Having her in as little clothing as possible was just the icing on the cake. When she walked down a staircase in that outfit - wow.”

NY Daily News

Damn, to bad I wasn't there...

Guess the mental picture I have in my mind now will do. :shifty:

:gocho:

NY Daily News

I bet he made a tent when he saw that :whistle:

^^ LOL I saw that. really weird how they got their hands on her personal pics. In any case it said:

And Rosie, 23, who used to date Kylie's ex, Olivier Martinez, was voted the second 'prettiest girl', second 'best-dressed girl' with the second 'prettiest bum' by fellow pupils in the class of 1998.

If she was the second prettiest, and second prettiest bum winner, I would LOVE to see who was first. ahaha