Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

ah sorry guys, it was my fault, i said i was looking for the new Esquire instead of Harper's , sorry for the mix-up ! :wave:

Anyone who can get hold of the mag deff should, the photos are great and so is the interview, it mentions how she used to have photos of models such as natalia v, tyra banks , kate moss on her walls- im not sure if its true... but thats what the article says!

From UK Vogue- credit to Harumi at tfs

rosiefast.jpg

Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wants a licence to thrill

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley says she is not shy about modelling Victoria’s Secret lingerie - a fact which her great-great grandfather Sir Herbert Huntington-Whiteley, the Tory politician, might not approve.

“I’ve never done anything that makes me feel uncomfortable,” says Rosie, 22. For all that, it is her ambition is to be an Ursula Andress-style Bond girl and she made it clear to her agent when, a year ago, he sent her the script for an American version of Harry Potter.

“I told them: 'I kind of see myself less as the girl riding a broomstick and holding a wand and more as a girl emerging from an explosion, with a gun.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...-to-thrill.html