Bellazon

Kim Smith

Guest MissIsabella

Those are false "facts" about Megan Ewing. She has recently made contact with the webmistress of MeganEwing.net, and though she has ONE son, she is NOT currently pregnant. In fact, she is planning to return to modeling and go to college in the Spring.

Marilyn Agency-- the agency that REALLY represents her at this point-- informed me that she also returned to work in the Fall of 2004, though she didn't work for very long. So much for the idea that she hasn't worked in "3 years."

Even if you are Ty Kilinc, which I rather doubt since I hope he knows how to use punctuation, you are incredibly misinformed about someone you supposedly represent.

or do u got to high school? if u do... which one?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn for all crap you guys talk about her agent Ty, it seems like Kim is kickin' ass....That image with Kim, Vin and Ty is a Maxim event in LA, not at Kim Dawson agency.

Ty works closely with all of his clients including the 45 pro football players that he manages...know how I know..I'm Ty. I feel honored though that you guys are talking your shit. Re: Megan Ewing ( she's pregnat for the second time and has not worked in over 3 years. Re: Kim ( she's managed exclusivley by clipse, I guess we are doing ok with her so far, I sure hope that she doesn't wise up and leave us..hehe...keep up the great post's it's very entertaining.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Granted this isn't the Megan Ewing forum, but I'm going to have to call bullsh*t when I see it.

I've talked to Megan several times, and saying she hasn't worked in three years is an all out lie. Ty Kilinc is just pissed because she wouldn't stay under his rule of thumb, and unfortunately, he limits what a talented model like Kim Smith can actually do. He is narrow sighted and Kim should leave him.

Everything FunnyFan said up there is true.

this is not the megan ewing forum

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True. But if the person up there is spreading false facts about Megan while posing as her former (emphasis on FORMER) agent, don't we have a right to talk about that?

Also, you are not a moderator of this forum, and I hate to say this, but you're coming off as a bit pushy here.

Thanks for the support, Trimalynn. :heart:

Also, to get back more on Kim... Chinjo, thanks for the links! That one mag that features Maxim Kim pics actually has a pic that didn't appear in the American Maxim. Actually, I don't think I've EVER seen it. Strange...  :ninja:

Someone really needs to buy that mag and scan it for us, please!  :blush: We don't have big versions of either the pic on the right or the left.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One more link for Ms. Boucher from her agency: http://www.stormmodels.com/womendetails.html?id=2672

About those photos of Ms. Smith, there are some HQ versions, posted by Libertad11 in other forum:

kim53zg1lk.th.jpg

kim113jl4zt.th.jpg

Is Kim doing television commercials? Because I swear I glanced up at the TV the other day and saw her. Not that I can remember what the product was. If I see it again I'll be sure to write it down. But this is just an 'in general' question.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She's doing them in Italy. If she was doing them in the US, I'm sure her website would have said it...

Is Kim doing television commercials? Because I swear I glanced up at the TV the other day and saw her. Not that I can remember what the product was. If I see it again I'll be sure to write it down. But this is just an 'in general' question.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She's doing them in Italy. If she was doing them in the US, I'm sure her website would have said it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unfortunately I

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The commercial in question is a Target store commercial for some new Aerosmith album. She (or some girl that looks like her) can be seen picking up a copy from a display, I think (I only saw the commercial once).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The commercial in question is a Target store commercial for some new Aerosmith album. She (or some girl that looks like her) can be seen picking up a copy from a display, I think (I only saw the commercial once).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THAT'S what it was. Thank you :)